Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

DOOM movie

Ummm, dude, the first Mortal Kombat movie sucked too. :/

stupidity!! MK I simply rocks! the two follow-ups, however, THEY suck. BADLY.

Ummm, dude, the first Mortal Kombat movie sucked too. :/

stupidity!! MK I simply rocks! the two follow-ups, however, THEY suck. BADLY.

Two? I didn't even know there was a first follow-up. The TV show... now THAT was bad.

That's an interesting thought.

He was/is chewy, scourge of zdaemon :)Cop999's cousin

I know he was chew... I thought you meant he was a forum member from the past. I know he wasn't a newbie to doom, hell he was actually a halfway decent DMer (makes you wonder why the hell he was trying to ruin coop games), but he was a newbie to the forums.

Man! What IS your problem? They are newbies, sure enough, but Hatefactor SUPPORTED you!! And you mus escape from support.. why??? Have you become THAT condescending? I hate newbies, but only newbies that are being jackasses. Take DoomedSEAN from a GBA Doom thread awhile back. Or Pizzaboi!
Those kind of newbies I hate with a passion! But Hatefactor wasn;t doing anything dumb.. and I agree with Doorknob. Doom would make a really terrible movie! Have you not been paying attention to other game to movie ports? most of them sucked. Save the first Mortal Kombat movie.

THANK YOU

No problem. I have been here longer than BBG, but my postcount is nowhere near his. I may still be newbie to others, despite my count now reading member, but I am less newbie than him. Bah, I just try to respect everyone here.
You make less enemies that way. :)

how about creating a DOOM "movie" using the game itself, much like making a demo, then later throwing in stupid lines & intermissions & whatnots. that'd be very cool & pointless! ...& completely doable? =)

This is a good idea.I think someone could do this.