Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ChaosOverlord

a must see!!!

hey guys, i've been working really hard on this map, and you guys all rock for helping me out, and my map is coming together quite nicely, especially considering it is my first Zdoom map... I have implented some nice architectual design to my levels and that, very nice scripting effects (the glass breaking has to be my favorite!!) and I finally got a web page up with a few screenshots on it.. I know the web site itself sucks, but give me a few.. it's late as hell and I just wanted to get these pics up and out so some people could check them out.. please do... visit:
http://www.cybernetic-chaos.8k.com

drop me a line and tell me what you think... make sure you read what i said about the textures though, because I haven't forgotten about them.

Hey, that does look pretty damn good. Seriously it's your first map? Good job. Needs the offsets done and some fine-tuning, but I guess you knew that already.

It's not exactly my first level, but it is my first ZDoom level.. I've created some old school Doom maps back in the day.. started with DEU.. what a great program that was... but WadAuthor beats it now, big time...

It's just a bunch of HTML for me.. I can't see an actual website.

I know, I tried working on it from work and I fucked it all up... but... it's back up now, and a little better then that previous piece of crap... check it out!!

come on everyone that reads this post, check out:

www.cybernetic-chaos.8k.com

for some cool screenshots of my newest level...