Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Julian

Godspeed Little Doomers

Haha, nice doom64 rip. I didn't think I'd ever see a speedrun of that game. :)

Vile said:

Haha, nice doom64 rip. I didn't think I'd ever see a speedrun of that game. :)

Yep first one I've seen, Brings back memories, god I played that thing to death, heh.

A somewhat late congratulation to Ryback, Vile and Doug for the excellent 2002ADO demoset. Neat demos for a good megawad.

Oh, and check out hr2 map 32 on UV by vile. First max-kill completion on that map, 1600 monsters going down. Not to be missed. Av episode 1 by fish is an hour of good entertainment too :)

Andy Johnsen said:

Oh, and check out hr2 map 32 on UV by vile. First max-kill completion on that map, 1600 monsters going down.

Yup that was the first thing I checked out, wonderful stuff. It de-syncs towards the end unfortunately though, real shame.

magikal said:

It de-syncs towards the end unfortunately though, real shame.

I'd first like to say thanks to Ryback for putting together the 2002 pack and the website for it, which I should have helped with. :(

About the hr2 demo, the strange thing about it is that it won't desync for everybody... the map is already a little buggy but for some reason demos won't play back properly on everyone's systems. After the cyberdemon fest at around 18 minutes though, not much else happens, so you're not really missing anything aside from some baron/revenant/arach cleanup. Thanks for the compliments btw. :)

To my knowledge, this is one of only 2 demos that desyncs depending upon your system.(not your OS)
the other is Ledmeister's Blacktwr speedrun.
not sure what causes the variable sync problems in the yaotzin demos...