Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyockell

What editor should i use?????

What should i use to modify doom game data i want to eather create an all new weapon/demon or just modifiy monster hitpoints weapon power and such. Perferably something not totaly annoying and difficult
Thanks

Well i intstalled Whacked on my computer my os is windows me and all hell broke loose none of my programs will work now there errors all over the fuckin place and my system restore even doesnt have any valid restore points it happend as soon as i said yes to update old system files which is what it told me to do in the installation procedjure

You are correct:

If you are asked to replace any files, answer 'Yes'.

Well good thing I never read instructions:)

That was very bad generic advice and I would have ignored it no matter what.

In my case it was giving me an older version than what I already have installed. Are you saying the version in the install was newer?

Thats the imprecion it gave me i remember it saying install cannot continue following files outdated would you like to replace with never versions *yes* then it fucked over

But its all good now i fixed the problem windows me somehow reinstalled the files and its back to normal mostly

Yikes! Did I screw that one up or what? I hate Microsoft for that stupid installer, blame them please. :)