Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dark-tenshi

quake4 art concept

Quake 4 made by Raven. This rules compared to the old ones, Dark Fox.

I remember the gladiator made a pretty funny sound when it saw you. In spanish it sounded like "little spoon".

OH HELL YEAH! I mean, DOOM3..SWEET, What could be better {nothing}, and then.. QUAKEIV...BY RAVEN...AND ITS A SEQUAL TO QUAKEII..! YAYAY FUCKING YAY!

Not when Raven picks the franchise. War between Humans and Stroggos, on the Doom3 engine. Imagine the atmosphere, the feel of "My god we're in the middle of a war".

They Have a point dude.
True Quake is getting old.
But all Quakes rule IMO
All Raven Games ARE FANTASTIC!
NO EXCEPTION.
Quake 2 Ruled.
Raven Making Quake 4!
YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Raven Are THE masters of iD's Engines (apart from iD themselves)
THIS IS GOOD

/End Lunatic Ranting

I remember the gladiator made a pretty funny sound when it saw you. In spanish it sounded like "little spoon".

It sounds like "tahita!" or something like that :)

Well I´m very happy that the cool Stroggos universe will return. Q2 is the game with the coolest industrial athmosphere ever :)

Q2 was just sweet. i cant wait 4 q4.

im gonna play max payne til rtcw comes out

then rtcw until doomIII and QuakeIV comes out.

:)

Yessir, Unreal is done for

Just wait... just wait till U2 comes out.. you will see.. the surreal is always and will be unreal..

Thank God they learned. U2 seems fun, while Unreal, a game that I beated 3 times seems so...no, "unreal" is not the word I'm looking for...stupid. That's it.

I gotta admit Unreal was more like a tech demo for me than anything else...

Thank God they learned. U2 seems fun, while Unreal, a game that I beated 3 times seems so...no, "unreal" is not the word I'm looking for...stupid. That's it.

I gotta admit Unreal was more like a tech demo for me than anything else...

You will ph33r unreal you savages.. your days of mindless quaking will halt soon..
/me duct tapes pipe bomb to Quake 4 development room.

"Mindless Quaking"? Yeah, Unreal's for the Mensa Club. You don't even have to choose weapon BECAUSE THEY ALL DO THE SAME DAMAGE.

"Mindless Quaking"? Yeah, Unreal's for the Mensa Club. You don't even have to choose weapon BECAUSE THEY ALL DO THE SAME DAMAGE.

/me duct tapes Zaldron's mouth shut

NO MORE POSTING FOR YOU!

Unreal = Lots of ghey weapons that all do the same damage on lots of ghey monsters. However, the engine was great and way ahead of it's time, but that won't make a good game.
If U2 is any better i will buy a hat and eat it.

Quake2 was cool. I can't wait to see it again in the doom engine :-|~~~~~~~

Look at the gladiator's railgun! That actually looks like a railgun :) Sweet. I hope they run a bit more of a 'war' type of game and not 'supposed to be a war but i'm the only one still alive' type.

Better storyline? Mmmh, Unreal was just a gallery of levels. Meanwhile, HL's story was non-existant, it's ALMOST DooM's plot. Of course, they made the game inmersive, and that's a good way to deal with simple plots.

I can´t see many similarities between Doom´s and Halflife´s storys, except that they both involve a scary kind of alien creatures, although HL lacks the hellish aspect. HL is a typical action movie story, gouvernment has a top secret project in their hidden Black Mesa research labs, then something went wrong...and you are the man, although a scientist assistant, you battle like a one man army through the game, much like in a Schwarzenegger movie.

And Doom? The whole setting is very different, space, military bases and industrial facilities on phobos, something went wrong as well, but they sent you, an elite marine, there to have a look at it...or was it somehow different? Your shuttle crashed and you had to start with the emergency pistol? :)

Ah, and Unreal...it surely had sme very nice moments and some really beautiful designed levels (that Nali water god temple for example), but Zaldron is right, it was just a collection of levels chained together by a weak storyline. The weapons were really inventive, I liked them, and they were not all the same. But the monsters looked stupid, big heads ---> child scheme, not very dangerous...

THERE NOT ALIENS DAMMMIT THEY ARE DEEEMMMMOOOOONNNNNSSSSSSSS !!!!!!

/me transports Tetzlaff into the bathroom scene in the new doom movie, and makes him face the new pinky (bulldug demon) all by himself with only a rotting corpse to keep him company)

Argh yes I know they are demons!! Just tried to find any similarities between HL and Doom...so there is nothing left.

/me pushes MacVilwhore into a gravel pit with 1 bull demon, 3 head crabs, 2 strogg parasites, 3 stupid looking Roswell aliens and 1 innocent screaming Nali with only 3 arms (because Dark Fox ripped one off to punish all the Quakers) and waits if he still makes a difference :p

shiny...i was pissed at the way q3 was called a quake game, yet wasn't a sequel to q2, which actually had a plot. hmm. anyways, the Gladiator says "Traitor!" in q2, i guess it thinks you're a strogg or something, i dunno...