Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rakohus

doomservering

today i tried doomserv and it sayed i need to overwrite files to run it. i say ok i overwrite files. What happen!! windows mediae player dont work no more. HELP!!1111111

windows media player dont work no more.

WOW, THERE'S A NEW ONE!! You probably had that ridiculous v7.0 shit installed, that thing'll flip if you try to open a file using the "open with..." option. Get the Media Player off the Windows98 CD and use that instead.

This looks like the right place for this link...

WHAZZAT!!?

LOL. I subscribed for that newsletter thingamajig 'cause I get NO email, not even spam. It makes you feel bad, never getting any email.

BTW, if anyone needs the setup for Media Player 6.4 it's on the FTP in the weekly toons directory with Real Player 8. I tried Media Player 7, and uninstalled it 10 minutes later. Total utter crap. Took me a while to find the setup for 6.4, so I stuck it on the site. It'll be on there forever. Unless, of course, Microsoft releases a GOOD Media Player, and the chances of that happening are zilch.

Unless, of course, Microsoft releases a GOOD Media Player

ROFL.

You'd think it couldn't get more bloated than 7.0, but I thought Windows couldn't get more bloated than WinME before I saw WinXP.