Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kaiser

looking for a palette merging program

I am looking for a program that combines all bmp images and arranges them into one huge bmp image.
anyone know such a program?

I have 100 bmp files that I have and I want to combine them together so I can get the total palette of those bmp's.

thanks to anyone who can help.

What is it that you're trying to do? For certain applications, I think it might be better to pick ten or so key images and create a palette from them - perhaps manually.

For combining / converting palettes I use Corel.Photopaint (part of Corel.WebDesigner). It's quite an old program, but works perfectly for that!

Fredrik said:

What is it that you're trying to do?

trying to make a perfect palette for the Doom64 TC....

before, I just copy and pasted the textures into one big image and grab the total palette off there. But now, I need to do a expirment and see what kind of palette I would get if I got the total palette of the textures and all of the sprites. since this will take forever, I was thinking if there was a program that could do all of this for me....

scorpion said:

For combining / converting palettes I use Corel.Photopaint (part of Corel.WebDesigner). It's quite an old program, but works perfectly for that!

hmm, I'll give that a shot. thanks.