Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grimm

Sharp Angles and Texture Bleeding Probs

I'm working on ma new Project, Biohazard, and I have a problem. There's one part where I have a staraight hallway. Two hallways branch out diaganolly from the side, so that it kinda looks like this:

| |
| | /
| |/
|
| /
| |

And there's one on the other side, too. (I realize this description is a little vague, but I can't post attachments; if anyone wants a traced image and a couple o' Doom snapshots, I'll e-mail it to them.) Anyway, my problem is that the textures kinda look funny and "bleed"; on the top left-hand side angle, the top right-hand texture juts out too far and kinda moves with the player from certain angles, and both of the bottom angles show up real weird when viewed from certain angles. How can I fix this? I'm usin' plain The Ultimate Doom v. 1.9 and BSP 2.3. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

By the way, I'll be uploadin' COMPLEX.WAD as soon as I find an FTP browser that don't crash ma system. (FTP Explorer don't work.)

Check that you don't have one or more lines referencing a sector other than the one they actually bound. Also, you might try another node builder.

Sounds like you may be missing a texture or something. Try DeePsea's error checker, it'll probably tell you what's wrong. Also, do what Biffy said and try a different node builder.

RTDscout said:

By the way, I'll be uploadin' COMPLEX.WAD as soon as I find an FTP browser that don't crash ma system. (FTP Explorer don't work.)

Use the dos prompt one, that works for me. (unless of course you have XP)