Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zimmerman

Greetings Fellow Doomers

Just wanted to drop a note to let you know that, my name is Zimmerman, and I am a doomaholic. I basically wanted to let you all know that it is a real pleasure playing most of you out there. Vampire, Nowotny, Baldmaniac, Oblvion, Makil_Russia and many more, you have all been great. I do however would like to know if anyone else has run into TOKE[NG] and experienced his horrible attitude and worse, his horrendous arrogance. He has made it absolutely no fun to play with and if I ever see him on Zdaemon I usually avoid him. I am the type of player who usually doesn't say much except GG at the end of a level. He on the other hand likes to call people names and pretty make people leave the level they are playing on. I find this unacceptable. I hate to complain but he pisses me off. Anyone experienced the same thing?

I've seen you on zdaemon Zimmerman. Welcome to Doomworld. I've not had the pleasure to play against toke...yet.

Heya, Zimmerman. It's been quite a while, but I remember enjoying some games with you. :)

Thanks for the welcome guys. I hate to be a complainer so I'll limit it to just that last post. I look forward to playing with you all very soon. Cheers.

If you still play like the last time I played you, I'd have to agree with Toke that you suck, since you're a crappy plasma camper/whore who doesn't know how to use any other weapon.

It was very dishonorable of you enabling turbo hack to play with, by the way

Guest asdfasdf

Toke here...

My doomworld accounts seem to have been banned for some odd reason.

I think I have a demo of that game zimmerman.

You joined the server right after I had left the map01 ffa game in which you camped behind the player start on the bfg ledge, standing in place and holding fire the entire game, what skill... I was impressed.

Anyways, the next game we played was D5m1 ffa and I made one comment to another player because was calling me a bfg faggot with no skill and I refused to listen to this moronic statement and kept using the bfg, then you called me the biggest asshole you had ever seen on zdaemon and left the game.

I will admit that I am an asshole but I wasnt even trying to piss you off, I had not insulted you or anything. BTW, if you cant take arrogance then get the fuck off the internet.

Noone apreciates a cry baby, dont bring more fights and flame wars to this anger saturated forum.

I tried, over and over to talk to you (and by the way I have a demo of that game myself and boy you really don't want to go there because it really implicates you as starting the whole thing - check your private messages). I remember wanting to play a nice game but the first thing that came out of your mouth was that I was a retard. Boy that hit me like a ton of bricks because I am usually a nice guy and I can't figure out why you would personally attack me. It floored me really and all you could do was rant and rave over some camping scenario which you obviously mistakened me for doing. I tried to explain this to you and after you continued to rant and rave I got fed up and called you an asshole (a natural thing for anyone to do who has taken the kind of abuse that you were handing out. I still think you are an asshole however, like many others I'm sure). But I want this to stop. I apologize for everything I've called you and I don't want to play this game anymore. It's no fun so I will swallow my pride, not call you any more names and call it quits. I hope to play civally with you again. Take care and have a good day.

Zimmerman (a nice guy really)