Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NightFang

64x64 Avatars!

While were on the subject here, who else agrees that this forums needs bigger avatars? The orginal 36x36 is too god damned small. You can see them, but its still small. I just wanna get everyones take on this before we approach ling on this little matter.

Eh, on the Planet Tony Hawk Forums, we have 50x50 avatars. They are about right. The Serious Sam forums have 64x64 avatars, and they look a bit silly (especially if you're in a low screen res)

Uh, we already did "approach" Ling, if you didn't notice like 80% of the users have his avatar.

Anyways, I think 64x64 would be better too.

64x64 Avatars!..

...are gay. They're just too damn big. I like that pictures are not allowed here; mostly they suck. Same with big avatars.

Things like that decrease the signal-to-noise ratio :)

64x64 avatars are way too big. 36x36 is more than fine. I don't want stupid pics everywhere, just a little colorful spot in order to recognize the user.

Hey, I'm using my old avatar already. What else do you want? Oh, yeah, I remember now, nevermind.

You just switched back 'coz you was scared Ralphis wouldn't recognise you and may assrape someone else by mistake

Well Lüt has lost his avatar. It's mine now. If he wants it back he'll have to fight me for it :)

Well Lüt has lost his avatar. It's mine now. If he wants it back he'll have to fight me for it :)

Then I bet that lüt would take your Lobo avatar instead.

Say, just WTF is a Lobo, and what is in stphrz's avatar anyway?

And more on subject...

I think the avatars should be bigger, but not 64 X 64. Maybe 50 X 50 like a few of the others said.

Hm... he looks pretty interesting :)

Last comics I ever bought was 7 years ago: tank girl. I hid them in some folder my brother used for work (cause back then that wouldn't have impressed the parents), one day he had to actually bring it to work for some big company meeting and he had to give his part of it, so the first thing he took out when it was his turn and all the execs was watching were there were those comics :)

Heh...I remember one Lobo comic where he transforms to a some rabbitguy...hehe, a rabbit with some Lobo...my bro has one Lobo comic somewhere...

I have only one comic. An X-Men one. I always wanted to, you know, follow one of these stories, but it's kinda hard WHEN THEY FUCKING STARTED A DECADE AGO.

You just switched back 'coz you was scared Ralphis wouldn't recognise you and may assrape someone else by mistake

What's wrong with that? Assraping is fine, as long it doesn't happen to myself. =P