Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Means of Terror

I don't understand those screen shots. By the size of the status icons they seem to be hi res screenies... but they seem to have been shrunken to standard (doom) size, and the screenshots themselves are only slightly larger than the thumbnails. Why?

Yes the screenshots are made with Zdoom... So they are hi res..

and as for bandwith..I think we got upgraded to 500mb, I think I'm not sure on that one.

Edit: The screenshots are small to load faster and of course for bandwith sake aswell.

I think more independent "homeless" mappers should band together on one website (but with their own seperate sub-sites) and get hosted on a mojor site. Then they wouldn't have to worry about this.

kristus said:

Andy: Seek hosting at DW.

Well lets see here I have tried about 6 or 7 times now and each time its the samething...NO REPLY

So you tell me...

Actually, if all you're going to do with your site is promote unreleased WADs with screen shots and "80% done here, 30% done there" messages, don't even bother. It's just a waste of time. If you're also going to put up some resources or stuff that requires a webpage, then it makes sense.