Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deathz0r

anyone here use MSN?

well? if you do, contact me. (deathz0r@hotmail.com)

i already have davidooms, so yeah, <ralphis ebonics>peace mah dawgs.</ralphis ebonics>

playa hata please! naw bitches use dat pees ah shit. i think yall should be usin i seek you or aol instantt messager. werd niggas

ICQ is pure shit and has been for 3 years.

Translation: when you take an IM, bloat it out with animations and sounds and put a splash screen on, you make said IM pants.

ICQ is like 95% useless code. I use it just because EVERYONE I know is there. As for MSN, I just have it to know exactly when I receive mail.

Once I get Zaldron's ass off ICQ and onto AIM, I'll never have to use it again.

Again... There's a difference. Between ICQ -- the service -- and ICQ -- the GAY client for Windows.

The client is the worst piece of shit ever created.

I started to like icq after I've seen mICQ - a command-line icq client for Linux. It really sucks that I can't get it for Windows (or maybe I can, just don't know how).

You should look at the amount of tmp files ICQ throws into C:\Program Files\ICQ\AteBrowser\"your number"\cache

Once I get Zaldron's ass off ICQ and onto AIM, I'll never have to use it again.

I am not a big fan of ICQ, and yes I am stuck with 2000b, (I can see Zaldron cracking up) but AIM like in AOL? Talk about sucking. The service stinks, been there done that never again. Ditto for MSN. Long live ICQ even so it is bloaded.

What's wrong with AIM? AIM and AOL are two total opposites where it comes to crappy service and program bloat.

I started to like icq after I've seen mICQ - a command-line icq client for Linux. It really sucks that I can't get it for Windows (or maybe I can, just don't know how).

If its open source (and its bound to be) you can probably compile it under cygwin.

Phoenix, ICQ is AOL too.

Fuck. You are right! Thanks!! LOL Here is a sworn anti AOLer using one of their services, and did not know. Damm and I got a shitload of buddies on it.
And Lüt it’s got nothing to do with the quality of service. Anything AOL will not enter my home, front yard or computer. And sure, this got nothing to do with logic or being reasonable. >:-(

And Lüt it’s got nothing to do with the quality of service. Anything AOL will not enter my home, front yard or computer. And sure, this got nothing to do with logic or being reasonable. >:-(

Oh I hear ya, I've got the same gripe with Microsoft, except for Internet Explorer. AIM is like AOL's IE, the one reason I think they should exist.

Microsoft has created two programs that are actually working, and working good: IE and Notepad.

Actually, notepad has a silly file-size limit. Dunno how many times I've seen "This file is too big for Notepad to open, would you like to open it in Wordpad?"

Microsoft user support suggests that you delete the files if MS Notepad can't open them. Why would you need files that big?

I like MSN's external userlist, so I can use it on more than one computer (many a time I've signed on at a friends house drunk as a skunk for merry-do).. but I wish you could export/import lists to a local file for when they bork up their servers.

There's at least one IM for linux that supports MSN too.

AIM and ICQ suck, I hate the interface, too crowded stupid, damn, screens...MSN lays the smackdown on any other IMs