Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TheHighestTree

PC WAD COMPILING PERSON WANTED

I'm working on a wad on my mac for which i made some custom textures. if anyone with a PC could help me <u>CONVERT</u> these textures in a week or so, post a reply here and/or ICQ me. You will recieve credit for doing so. the textures ARE made with the proper colours (90% sure...i used the palette, but need to open the correctly paletted thing under 16.7 million...95% sure, whatever)

BOTTOM LINE: i'm gonna need wall textures converted to DOOM format and bundled in a wad. i can do my own compiling. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRICIATED GREATLY! It's for a vanilla Doom/Doom2 map

Hey there. I can convert them and stick 'em in a wad. What format are they now?
I haven't got ICQ installed at the mo, so you'll have to give more details here. (or in the other thread you posted this in - I replied there as well)

THANKS! it'll probably be a week before i finish, but sure! as of this writing, they're in a format called ".pict" (i think it's a mac format for the program "SimpleText") they can be easily converted on my end tho. ICQ would really help. whenever you get the chance this week, get ICQ and add me.