Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

Hell Revealed 2 - Full Version

When is the HR2 Team going to come out with the full version of Hell Revealed 2? I've been waiting forever!

well, IIRC chrozoron isn't the leader anymore, so it is up in the air, if there will be a full version or not...

Uh why don't you finish the beta on Nightmare! and then come back to complain. You can't say you're waiting for the rest if you aren't done with the present, can you?

Torn said:

well, IIRC chrozoron isn't the leader anymore, so it is up in the air, if there will be a full version or not...

Sure he is! Hell Revealed 2 is just not being worked on atm.

Fredrik said:

Uh why don't you finish the beta on Nightmare! and then come back to complain. You can't say you're waiting for the rest if you aren't done with the present, can you?

I've played through the whole thing on UV, with no cheats, smartass. I dare say I came close to giving up more than once, and on UV, it's damn near impossible.

DooMBoy said:

I've played through the whole thing on UV, with no cheats, smartass. I dare say I came close to giving up more than once, and on UV, it's damn near impossible.

You did not play through map32!

Shaviro said:

Sure he is! Hell Revealed 2 is just not being worked on atm.

No, chroz gave leadership to someone else.

boris said:

No, chroz gave leadership to someone else.

that was a long time ago, afaik. I spoke to him about it a month or two ago and he was still the leader.

hr2map32 on NM may seem impossible to most of us, but Hegyi has already beaten it a year ago in approximately 6 seconds.

Heh, seeing as how I forgot what map32 was, ise 6 seconds possible?

hr2map32 can DEFINITELY NOT be completed in 6 seconds (if adamh did, where is the demo?). 999cop, what the hell are you on about? :P

And I have my doubts about Doomboy beating that map without cheats - at least without saving :)

I don't know where the demo is atm, it has been done over a year ago, you expect me to know where to locate it right now since I already have my comp reformated several times? =p Ask Hegyi or #nightmare members. All I can vaguely remember was that Hegyi used the Archvile jump to beat it, it was done after a few months or less after the beta was released I think. I had asked about it.

boris said:

Maybe with -nomonsters :)

Don't make stupid assumption of what you don't really know.

Fredrik said:

And I have my doubts about Doomboy beating that map without cheats - at least without saving :)

boris added:
Maybe with -nomonsters :)

Who cares?

I'd also like to see a release of this wad, but I guess I'll just have to keep waiting.

Nick Perrin said:

Who cares?

I'd also like to see a release of this wad, but I guess I'll just have to keep waiting.

well said.

There is a 0:27 TAS demo by him at DSA. Perhaps that's the one you were thinking of?

Fredrik said:

There is a 0:27 TAS demo by him at DSA. Perhaps that's the one you were thinking of?

Possibly, have to check with Hegyi later for verification. Well least I told the truth that hr2map32 is beatable, just not by ordinary doomers like us.

pm: it's still not possible to beat it with cheating through saving, the map is just too crowded filling with a whole lot of monsters plus Archvile's fire assault blocking your sight

Dude, nobody said it'd not be possible to finish the map at all. But finishing the map somehow and finishing it in 6 seconds is a BIG difference, heh.

True, lol, I apologize for the time I suggested lacks of accuracy. But still I thought it was in NM, umm...need to contact with Hegyi before making any inaccurately critical responses.

I'm assuming that if it's Adam Hegyi, he could probably do such a map in 6 seconds :)

This is a good place to look to see what has/hasn't been done on HR2. Note Vile's UV Max run on Map32.