Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

coolest monster.

Baron Of Hell, like the the ending of episode one says, these guys are truly badasses I like 'em because they obliterate every other monster 'cept the cybie and TSM and they are the guy you don't want to fight in a small room

they are the guy you don't want to fight in a small room

Really? They're some of the easiest to fight with in a small room. Even if it's just 192x192, you can keep circling them without a problem, it just takes longer than with an imp.

An archvile or a arachnotron is something you don't want to fight in a small room.

I hate maps that think people like to take on a cyberdemon in a hallway with a rocket launcher. I had a map like that.

I voted the imp because there so damn cool, not to hard to kill, but not very pleasent when theres a horde of them and the strongest weapon you have at the moment is a shotgun, or if your low on health!

Either Bulldog Demons or Pain Elementals. Bulldogs are fun to watch if they're caught in an enemy's stray shot... also, I think they look cool ^_^ glowy yellow eyes, pointy fangs, and nifty horns. Pain Elementals are also a favorite of mine. I think they're actually very cute. Harmless if the amount of Lost Souls is maxed, they have tiny, useless arms and a large, red-amber eye. What's not to like?

-Red, who, when discovering the 'Elemental's weakness, had a laughing fit ^__^

IMHO, I think the BullDog is a true badarse. He's big, bulky, muscular, and just plain cool to watch in a fight (he can sometimes gib the zombies). Besides him, it's a close tie between the Imp and the Baron of Hell.

Either Bulldog Demons or Pain Elementals. Bulldogs are fun to watch if they're caught in an enemy's stray shot... also, I think they look cool ^_^ glowy yellow eyes, pointy fangs, and nifty horns. Pain Elementals are also a favorite of mine. I think they're actually very cute. Harmless if the amount of Lost Souls is maxed, they have tiny, useless arms and a large, red-amber eye. What's not to like?

-Red, who, when discovering the 'Elemental's weakness, had a laughing fit ^__^

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!....you are the the 1ST Pain Elemental fan EVER

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!....you are the the 1ST Pain Elemental fan EVER

Whoa! Do I get a prize? Erm, I mean one that -doesn't- suck. I want my bulldog demon plushie, dammit! Pink faux fur's too hard to find..... guess I'll have to make one of the semi-invis ones with the black-white mottled sprited stuff I have....

-Red Warrior, who think 'Elementals are cute, but would rather have a stuffed bulldog demon... an 'Elemental plush would look like a deformed potato....

*Hrrrms... she sticks nails, bolts and other odd and ends into a lumpy, roundish potato. She takes an amber-colored lightbulb, smashes it it half, and sticks it into the potati, rounded lens out. She draws a pupil on the bulb end with a marker, and hands it to BBG* taadaaa, your prize ^_^ Mr Potato Pain Elemental. He isn't much fun, but hurts if you throw it at people.... *shrugs*

/Me cuddles Mr. Pain elemental potato thingy.
/Me throws it at the mailman.
Heh. Cool. BTW how old are you?

*Hrrrms... she sticks nails, bolts and other odd and ends into a lumpy, roundish potato. She takes an amber-colored lightbulb, smashes it it half, and sticks it into the potati, rounded lens out. She draws a pupil on the bulb end with a marker, and hands it to BBG* taadaaa, your prize ^_^ Mr Potato Pain Elemental. He isn't much fun, but hurts if you throw it at people.... *shrugs*

Red_Warrior, you remind me of my friend Anna. I swear I could mistake the two of you...

Yeah. The Imp IMO is the stongest monster in Doom. Not in power but in numbers.

Shotgunners, BBG, shotgunners.

Red_Warrior, you remind me of my friend Anna. I swear I could mistake the two of you...

*Merks* is this a good thing, or a bad thing.....? And I still say the best monsters are Bulldog Demons and 'Elementals ^_^. Cacodemons rank third because of their simplicity, but they're one of the most colorful critters, and they have that little green eye....

Cacos are cool. I like that hissing thing they do.
Pain Elementals, true to their names, are just painful.

Nah, Pain Elementals in themselves are harmless. It's just the Lost Souls they spit which're trouble, but if there's too many... poor Mr Potato Elemental is harmless. they have fangs, but can't chew on you. And their puny arms are worthless. It's kinda a pity thing, really...

[quote}
*Merks* is this a good thing, or a bad thing.....?
[/quote]Don't worry, it's a good thing. As to the Pain Elementals... I have to admit, they are one of the coolest looking enemies... but the cause such a headache when you are running low on ammo (bad memories of fighting off two Pain Elementals with the fists). My vote will have to stick with the Mancubus. I don't know why... it probably has something to do with the first time I played through Dead Simple... that and the cool death scene. Besides that I personally favor the the Archvile. Something about watching your friends fly through the air in Co-op just makes these guys very cool.

Archvile or Cyberdemon...either way, you know you've just made an amazing accomplishment when you ice either of these assholes. Man do I hate that Archcocksucker, but his death animation is so fitting...a hand, half it's head, a leg, all plwn off, and it gets blown in half....yaaaaaaaaah!!!! VICTORY!!!

I like facing hordes of Imps myself. but the Bull demon is the ULTIMATE Son of a bitch on nightmare!!! ONE of them can take you out alarmingly fast. MUCH Faster than a sergeant if it gets right in there.

And I Second the Cookie Monster!!

I can imagine it now...The Deluxe Pain Elemental version of Mr. Potato Head complete witha arms and eye...and in that little compartment where its ass is, is where the L'Souls are kept

1) baron of hell 2) Cyberdemon 3) archvile (cuz they can repsawn the monsters i kill , i shoot , he respawns, i shoot again , he respawns again , :) )
99) Pain elemental , cuz if i don't see them cuz they are far away from me , i get like 50 lost souls against me :mad: