Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

doom.wrong.button.com - requests.

since there's lots of new faces around here, i thought i'd raise the topic again. does anyone have any versions of the levels from psx doom? i'm mainly looking for the exclusives, but the remade levels would be great too. i want to get them all, and throw them into 2 32 level doom2 wads.

anyways, i suck at level editing. a lot. or else i would take on this project myself. but, if anyone has any spare time, could you make a few levels, or edit the originals to match the psx ones? minus the glitches of course! :) (zdoom colored lighting would be awesome!)

if you're looking for any psx level conversions, check out my website or ftp. so far i have "redemption denied" (the last level), and spawning vats (completely different).

another challenge. on the ftp (not the website), i have the wads from psx doom. the psx versions that no one has figured out how to use. if you wanna take a crack at them, and try to figure out how to convert them, go ahead. good luck.

and while i'm requesting stuff, i'm still looking for mp3s of the final doom: tnt midis done on a roland soundcard. someone out there must have one....

lastly, love doom 64 level design? check out zeratul982's stone stratagems megawad. lots of doom 64 flavor in there. there's even some level architecture that has been recreated (the absolution, parts of dark entries, the fortress levels). one of my favorite wads.

since it sounds the best. a lot better than the sblive. compare playing the midi of "evil incarnate" on an sblive and compare it to the mp2s from doomworld that were done on a roland. the marching actually sounds like marching. there's little things like that in all of the songs that just can't be recreated without headaches. if someone uses a roland (and keeps the instruments the same, etc) this way i know it's "authentic" so to speak. i'm a perfectionist, so sue me.

i still love the remixes that you and many others contributed (haven't had a chance to put them on the website yet though). just looking for the perfect versions, sounding like they're supposed to sound.

by the way ralphis, your mix of dm_sec (the one from skulltag) is my personal fave. i think i might make a "greatest hits" music wad for doom 2 and include that track for a level.

Wow thanks, I always loved that. Carnevil had started to talk to me about a skulltag cd after I did that one ;)

BTW, tonight I'm gonna release my first module file. I hope it comes out good

dang it all to hell! computers suck. sure, you need em to play doom, but what other good use for them is there? (other than emulation)

May I report more off-centering problems?

The Doom Diversity logo is a bit too big creating a problem. You could make the logo and the arch-viles one image and shrink it down some. Hopefully the arch-viles wont become distorted after doing so.

Hey, sorry about this, but I'm kind of a perfectionist when it comes to web pages.

i thank you lut.

1) that site's hilarious.
2) i now have something else to do all afternoon instead of schoolwork.

what a guy! what a lifesaver!

schoolwork... blech...

zeratul: no prob. always looking to make the site better. i'll look into it tonite at home. with these damn computers at school with low resolutions, i can't really tell. damn computers.

I'll probably make the gifs smaller for the enemies. or put the titles on more than one line so that they center and are closer to the height of the enemies. decisions decisions...

I agree. Transformers for sure. 5 eps are up a week now (ftp and website), and I'll be starting up from season 1 again, since the quality of all of the eps is decent to excellent now. No more generation 2, sound is in sync!

Also, Transformers: Robots in Disguise starts this fall. I will be putting those up for sure. Not sure on how much per week, or all at once, or what. We'll see whenever they get on the net.

As for other series, I have all of Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Headmasters & Masterforce. All I have eps 1-19 of Victory. Need 20-32 still. Other than that I have everything Transformers. All I need now is the HD space to put them up!

hahahaha... now my posts is 983... good things don't last.

almost to 1000. pretty good for no polls, stupid posts, or flaming.

Off Topic - elbryan42 those south park episode are great and sick that why i want more of them

almost to 1000. pretty good for no polls, stupid posts, or flaming.

i'm dead sure i've seen 1 post of you flaming someone. maybe not harsh, but still flaming nonetheless.

nope. i behave. i'm always the one telling flamers to stop and grow up. why do you think it took me a year to get 1000 posts? ask esco and cacodemon leader what my role was when they were flamed.