Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

Doom map naming game... part 2

anyone care if I go??? if you do I'm gonna go anyway alright I'm not going to give a long discription of this level but what little info I give should be plenty alright here goes

This level bears a strange resemblance to the greek myth of the minotaur in the labyrinth...

ok, i might as well try...

you start in a area with 4 doors (one for each player start) and at the player 1 start, there is a demon in front of you (UV or NM). there is a area ahead of you, to the left, to the right. the blue key is behind one of the two windows.

damn j00. ok...

you are at a outside area. nukage is surrounding a looping area. in the middle contains a cyb in net-games.

Like I said, if it's a PC Final Doom map, I immediately fold because I never played it.

...Unless if it's not from Final Doom, and it's map19 - The Citadel.

no one got mine about the trapped yellow key? the answer was the console version of hell keep. much better than the pc version.

here's a new one. as requested, from the pc. a room with a platform in the center, 4 spooky columns, the otherand a throne. 2 switches, one opens up the door, the other releases some enemies upon you.

no one got mine about the trapped yellow key? the answer was the console version of hell keep. much better than the pc version.

here's a new one. as requested, from the pc. a room with a platform in the center, 4 spooky columns, the otherand a throne. 2 switches, one opens up the door, the other releases some enemies upon you.

Map28 - The Spirit World

you come to a room with 2 switches. you see an arrow of light pointing to one. the arrowed switch opens up a secret in front of you, the other opens up another secret behind the first, releasing demons upon you.

you come to a room with 2 switches. you see an arrow of light pointing to one. the arrowed switch opens up a secret in front of you, the other opens up another secret behind the first, releasing demons upon you.

Uh... Master Levels - Geryon?

here's a new one: the exit is a lift that has an arch vile on it.

I don't remember any Doom 2 map with an arch-vile on a lift.

here's a new one: the exit is a lift that has an arch vile on it.

Uhm... my memory of this kinda sucks, but that wouldn't happen to be TNT map 06, would it?

TNT map 06

Final Doom

/me folds.

I'm not sure about it, I haven't played TNT/Final doom in ages. But my guess is TNT map 06.

yup. i'm not sure if it's map 6, but the level is called "open season" from tnt. it's the lack levels like this one that makes the psx version of final doom suck ass.

yup. i'm not sure if it's map 6, but the level is called "open season" from tnt. it's the lack levels like this one that makes the psx version of final doom suck ass.

Yay. My turn.

Move too far in any direction and the demon who shows up behind you will make you go boom.

Move too far in any direction and the demon who shows up behind you will make you go boom.

Barrels o' Fun.

Barrels o' Fun.

Yay. I was hoping nobody would make a dumbass of themselves and answer wrong. Your turn.

Good thing you edited that, because I would have never got it. Anyway, it's what Lüt said.

Good thing you edited that, because I would have never got it. Anyway, it's what Lüt said.

Yeah, my original way of asking it was a bit cryptic.

Your turn.

Oh.

Hmmmm.....

You start on top of a tall building with rails on the side overlooking a vast semi-industrialized. In the center is a small computer station with a lift at the middle which goes down to 4 various levels, which you complete in ascending order to open the entrance to the exit back on the top of the building you started on top of.

Your turn.

Oh.

Hmmmm.....

You start on top of a tall building with rails on the side overlooking a vast semi-industrialized. In the center is a small computer station with a lift at the middle which goes down to 4 various levels, which you complete in ascending order to open the entrance to the exit back on the top of the building you started on top of.

You got me there.