Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Fudge!

Be sure to have all ingredients measured and equipment prepared before starting.

Mix 2/3 cup (half of a 355ml can) of evaporated (canned) milk, 1 2/3 cups of sugar, and 1/4 tsp. of salt in a small pot. Heat to boiling, then cook on medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Add 16 large marshmallows, 1 cup of chocolate chips, 1/2 cup of chopped nuts, and 1 tsp. of vanilla to the pot. Stir about 2 minutes, until marshmallows melt. Pour into a buttered 8" square pan. Cool in fridge for several hours. Then cut into squares.

I made it last week, it turned out great. I'm going to make another pan now. (I'm home alone for a couple of days.)

Fudge is easy.

But I don't like chocolate.

Unless it's white.

And before someone gets on me about that, no I'm not racist. All chocolate is created equal. White chocolate is just better.

I love all things sweet, and I especially like teh fudgeness. Oh, and Andrew, don't wank the entire time you're home alone. You could be doing much better things. :P

I forgot something important. Be sure to stir constantly while heating the milk, salt, and sugar.

It's cooling in the fridge now. We don't seem to have a small square metal pan, but a glass one works. Just try not to scratch it up while cutting.

I am a chocophiliac. Now I want fudge. With bits of english toffee inside. :)

I'm like Tobester, i dont like chocolate. White chocolate is a WHOLE HELLA lot better, but i will eat real chocolate on occasion, i dont see why people like that shit so much, its not as sweet as it is sweet-bitter and sticky and shit. even if i did make that fudge, id probably just eat it out of the bowl without cooling it, thats a lot better than semi hard cold chocolate.

matter of fact now ive got myself into a fudge mood, too bad we have exactly ZERO of the things requred to make it. wait we DO have sugar and salt...

*eats mixture of sugar and salt from pot heated on stove*

fudge > chocolate and the sort.

/me drools
I could make this. just need marshmellows and nuts. No not, oh nevermind.

Epyo said:

fudge > chocolate and the sort.

/me drools
I could make this. just need marshmellows and nuts. No not, oh nevermind.

fudge = chocolate

I love my high metabolism. :P

Here's the easiest fudge in the world:

Melt 8 chocolate candy bars in pan with milk stir and pour into pan. Wait and done and eat fudge.

[Homer Simpson voice]Ummmm, chocolate.....[/Homer Simpson voice]

fraggle said:

Nice healthy food you're eating there.

I'll bet that nobody else on the forums eats as much as half as healthy as I.

Peanut-butter fudge 0wnz you and your lame fudge recipes.

Tobester said:

I don't like chocolate.

GRR!! EVIL, EEEEEEEEEVIIILL!!!!! You, not chocolate - chocolate is the least evil thing in the world.

AndrewB said:

I'll bet that nobody else on the forums eats as much as half as healthy as I.

Come again?

Wait a sec...I just realised you're making the fuge all wrong. You're supposed to use cream cheese, not marshmallows.

Linguica said:

Do you pack the fudge?

I think the question is is he a chutney mole?

the_Danarchist said:

Wait a sec...I just realised you're making the fuge all wrong. You're supposed to use cream cheese, not marshmallows.

DUDE, THE RECIPE WORKS.

AndrewB said:

DUDE, THE RECIPE WORKS.

But it's better with cream cheese.

fraggle said:

Nice healthy food you're eating there.

Hey man, if you wanna go eat twigs and berries knock yourself out.

Also, my lunch usually consists of noodles and a variety of fresh vegetables.

Thank you MotherB for packing Andrew with a well balanced, and nutritious lunch! Exactly what groing boys need to grow up strong and healthy!