Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Executor666

Most annoying enemy

I turn the lost soul limit on if I'm playing in MBF or Boom or Millennium.

Heh, I didn't know we had one of those...

The MANCUBUS! I origianlly said the Pain Elemental but RW likes pain elementals so I am changing it.

And what exactly is so annoying about the mancubus above all other enemies?

I would say Pain Elemental, but it's easy to lick them by getting in their faces. Revenants are much tougher to deal with, especially with their homing missiles.

I don't like Archviles -or- Revenants (and don't even care if I spell their name right ^_^). So I vote for the 'viles 'cause it's a -pain- to keep getting set on fire. I like Pain Elementals! They can be either a major pain in the arse, or completely defenseless. They're one of the three monsters I voted 'cute' on my DOOM site (another page was 'the mystery of pink'... conspiracy section!)....

*Hugs BBG* aww, thanks for not voting 'Elementals! They have a hard enough time as it is.... looking kinda like horned meatballs or potatoes...

P.E.'s by far, they are only there to annoy you...at least the Arch-Vile has a real attack...fortunately for me I get rid of annoying things rather quickly

What? No 'Chaingunner' option? Gah! Those sons of btiches pissed me off the most by far. Easy to dust, but when at extreme range they annoy the hell outta me.
the Lost soul/P.E by far in Doom 64 though.