Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ultimate Demon

DOOM 3 video shown @ E3

Disorder said:

Yet it is too bad the movie doesn't really capture the atmosphere of the leaked alpha, and presumably that of the full version too. In the leaked alpha there was no pumping actionmusic to get the adrenaline going, instead you were being scared by ambient sounds and growls. I'd like to see that type of atmosphere in a trailer, although I understand that this trailer will probably appeal to a lot more people this way.

hmmmm...there might be music in the final...
remember: the alpha was just a showcase demo and was not meant to be a full atmosphaeric game.
dynamic music soundtracks are nearly standard in modern games and I hope d3 has one too. and for those who like the real experience without music: turn the music off.

sh1t! these trailes made me wanting d3 even more and not appreciating other games like breed and so on. sh1t! sh1t!...6 month more of desparate waiting...

Heh the 1st thing I saw on the SS of the baby was the floor texture which looks very familiar :P I can't wait to get back home and see that vid.

Lord FlatHead said:

Well, the intro music was pretty cool.

Yes, absolutely. But I don't want to hear music like in the rest of the trailer during a game like Doom 3. I want to be spooked. So the intromusic would be better for me.

Dark-tenshi said:

Do the imp attack the pinky at 2:34?

It seems that way.

Lord FlatHead said:

Female scientists.

Where?

Is it just me or was the zombie actually gotten up from the floor and floating in the air at 00:01:45?

999cop said:

Is it just me or was the zombie actually gotten up from the floor and floating in the air at 00:01:45?

No, it's not you. It's being tossed around by an invisible force. Looks pretty cool to me.

doomedout said:

What is ID doing!!!!!!!!

What do you mean? Dont you like it?

bee wings...yes...weird and sick...cry baby...bang bang..splatt

Disorder said:

I just noticed there will probably be no gibbing in Doom 3. The rocket's don't blow the zombies apart, instead they just fly away.

But don't you remember in that one chainsaw zombie pic that there was gibs? AND THE ARCHVILE SHOT FROM THE MAGAZINE WITH THE BURNED GIBS?

=MACVILE \/\/HORE= said:

But don't you remember in that one chainsaw zombie pic that there was gibs? AND THE ARCHVILE SHOT FROM THE MAGAZINE WITH THE BURNED GIBS?

That might just be decoration.

Disorder said:

Dont you like it?

ITS AWESOME!!!!

I mean stuff like this SHOULDN'T BE SHOWN SO SOON!!!!

oh well, probably in response to H2...

Unreal stuff...

I'm not too worried about spoilers. Once you see that stuff happening on your own screen while you're playing the game I'm pretty sure it'll blow you away again.

Shaviro said:

hmm... That thing at 2:34....that is NOT an imp! O_O

It's incredibly difficult to see.

Damn! I'm in school right now. So I cant see what you all are talking about. Is it a no no if ya take screen shots of the movie?

Rotting Corpse said:

Damn! I'm in school right now. So I cant see what you all are talking about. Is it a no no if ya take screen shots of the movie?

I don't think so. The trailer was released on the internet. It's not taken off the screen. I'll post some images in this post of that 'new Demon' for you to analyze.

On the second pic, it looks like it has one giant nail at the end of it's arm. His arms look like insect's arms.

Disorder said:

That might just be decoration.

That wouldn't make any sense at all. Your just getting paranoid.

Besides, I think that was a scripted scene, maybe they were made to do that, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Disorder said:

I don't think so. The trailer was released on the internet. It's not taken off the screen. I'll post some images in this post of that 'new Demon' for you to analyze.

Cool,thanks Disortder.

Rotting Corpse said:

Your image dosnt show up.

paste the link in another window...netfirms becomes worse