Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

forum mysteries

My god, you sure made yourself look pretty clueless with this post.

these fourms have quite a few oddities that many of the dooming public may not know. one of these are thins like this, ROLF ORFL and stuff like that in quotes and sigs. well I , along with others, would like to know what that stands for.

It means "rolling on the floor laughing". You write it when somebody says something that you consider very funny. Its not something limited to this forum, its a very common thing used on the Internet.

another thing is the fish cult. though this has not been a recent thing there was a time when almost everyone on the fourms had a fish avatar. What was the deal with that was it to make ling accept new avatatars?

mewse started it. I dont know why. Cyb did a load of movies of "the fish show" a while back which were pretty funny.

Now the fad with avatars seems to be with that red girl anime fox thing. I must ask why people are useing that so much and not the fish, hey the fish was cool and there where so many.

I'm not sure I'd say its a fad, there are about 3 people using it. Katarhyne was the first I saw using it, although Red_Warrior supposedly uploaded it or something.

Another doomworld fetish i see alot, mostly on poll thread, is the obsession with some one named "Kat"
who is this Kat? what does he/she/it have to do with doom or doomworld? what is so great about this one person i dont think they have made any great wads/doom works? Do the people in the poll thread like kit-"KATs" alot or something. or is it cat and not kat, the small furry mammal that eat rodents and pisses off city folk. well someone has to know the answers to these questions or maybey doomworld shall never know

Kat is Katarhyne. They obsess over her because shes a doomer and shes female. There is currently a thread on the first page of the general forum if you havent noticed her yet.

ROFL= rolling on the floor laughing, ferked if I know what ROLF is tho

are thins like this, ROLF ORFL

Is it me or BBG's always here? Don't you have something else to do besides posting?

...says the man with nearly 4000 posts...

Yeah, but it took Lüt since the beginning of the forum to collect those posts. BBG went from 400/500 something to 1000 awfully damn fast.

AND YOU'RE A FUCKING RIPOFF OF ME WHEN I ACTED LIKE I LOVED TOBE YOU FUCKING TWIT.

BUT YOU WERNT ACTING YOU DAMNED AUSSIE

She obviously is a furre if she draws it.. I'm a furre.. Big fucking deal.

Somebeing finally got that right. However, my insanity has nothing to do with me being a fur ^_^ I've always been an odd one. Bears for everyone!

And my avatar is a feline-vulpine hybrid, for those who are curious. That's why it looks a little odd...

-Red Warrior, who thought Dark Fox was a fur too, but was too polite to ask. Or too much of a wuss. Take your pick!

one of these are thins like this, ROLF ORFL and stuff like that in quotes and sigs

Yahoo, I have actually made a mark on these forums. /me slams keyboard on head.

ORFL was born when somebody mistyped ROLF and I felt compelled to give it a meaning.

ORFL was born when somebody mistyped ROLF and I felt compelled to give it a meaning.

I think it was MACVILEWHORE. And sorry, but I like his explanation more than yours. It was quite simple: "On Rolling Floor Laughing".

I think it was MACVILEWHORE. And sorry, but I like his explanation more than yours. It was quite simple: "On Rolling Floor Laughing".

Ehh, just a reorganization of the letters. Mine is complicated and approved by the BBG []D[]|\/|[]D.

Ehh, just a reorganization of the letters. Mine is complicated and approved by the BBG []D[]|\/|[]D.

I didnt approve shit dude. :).
! d!d|\|+ 4ppr0\/3 5|-|!+ dud3. :).

Here is another forums mystery. What the hell is in the admin forum! Oh and who the hell are the people in Lüt's set of avatars?

Oh and who the hell are the people in Lüt's set of avatars?

Let's see... there's 2 of me, 3 of deady, 3 of Adam, 2 of Vaagen, 2 of Ben Listopad, the idiot, two other people I know, and some people from here.

Here is another forums mystery. What the hell is in the admin forum! Oh and who the hell are the people in Lüt's set of avatars?

Poor bastards...admin forum's designed to propose names for the admin's Ban-O-Matic 5000. There's quite a long list right now.

As for the faces, half of those are from Lüt personal photos, and the uglier ones are from this blue country.