Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

Name Things are missing and you wish to have for the Doom community

No idiots.

In light of the topic "Name Things are missing and you wish to have for the Doom community"

Is that "idiots are missing" and you wish you had them?

OK - I'm being mean:)

Lack of console Doom and Final Doom enthusiasts! We should have the PSX levels by now!

gosh darnnit

The topic is "Name Things are missing and you wish to have for the Doom community". Ling said "No idiots". Therefore, he wishes to have no idiots in the Doom community. Sounds logical enough.

I wish to have.... more idiots! No, wait, i mean more logical, polite discussions where people stay on topic, post about interesting things and are nice to each other.
Yeah, that's right -- more idiots.

A textures, sprites, sounds and prefabs database with a map editor that can directly connect to it thru internet.
That simple.

Hey Jul, sup

I thought about it too and it's also what Doomworkshop is gonna be about, but I still couldnt find anyone would like to join to do this project.

#doomworkshop - wad review page, mods, utilities, sounds, doom collections database

irc channel - irc.openprojects.net , join #doomworkshop

o btw, my second wish..i really hope this will come true soon...real soon

IT'S HELL REVEALED II !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

The topic is "Name Things are missing and you wish to have for the Doom community". Ling said "No idiots". Therefore, he wishes to have no idiots in the Doom community. Sounds logical enough.

I wish to have.... more idiots! No, wait, i mean more logical, polite discussions where people stay on topic, post about interesting things and are nice to each other.
Yeah, that's right -- more idiots.

What kind of interesting things do you wanna talk about? isn't this interesting enough - no idiots?

Lack of console Doom and Final Doom enthusiasts! We should have the PSX levels by now!

gosh darnnit

Hey! I am one of the largest console Doom enthsiasts out there! I literally am collecting all the console ports I can.

I know that. I'm trying to say that I am a part of the very small handful of people. what does everyone have against the consoles anyway?

Lost Soul: They're too limited.

Well.. in some ways, yes. I love all the consles myself, cause my comp doesn't seem to like Doom for some reason, leaving me no other means to enjoy the seires.

what is console doom?

Ow. I haven't laughed this hard in months.

It's Doom for console systems.

what is PSX

A console.

what is console doom?

Ow. I haven't laughed this hard in months.

It's Doom for console systems.

what is PSX

A console.

okay, whatever

PSX = Playstation
PS2 = Playstation 2
SNES = Super Nintendo
N64 = Nintendo 64
DC = Dreamcast

Catching on there cop?

All you damn strict PC gamers are really missing out on some absolutely fantastic games on consoles. Sure, there's a lot of shit on there too but c'mon, PCs have that problem too.

Fuck, have any of you bastards even tried the DEVIL MAY CRY demo for PS2? Gaw..........DAMMIT is that fucking amazing!!!

yeah deadnail, but i thought the abbreviation of playstation is only PS. That is why i was curious about what is PSX, what does the X stand for

Well I REALLY do wanna try that demo.. but my lack of PS2 kinda makes that impossible! Is it really that good?

What kind of interesting things do you wanna talk about? isn't this interesting enough - no idiots?

It boggles the mind!

yeah deadnail, but i thought the abbreviation of playstation is only PS. That is why i was curious about what is PSX, what does the X stand for

I had the meaning in a game mag once. I think it meant expiramental or something like that.

It's actually supposed to just be PS, but someone started the 'x' thing, so nearly everyone in the world calls it that. The only thing that sucks about the Playstation: mine died. I wanna play King's Field, Dammit! And like the first Bloody Roar game, no PS emulator can run it right excepted that damned Connectix one. No memory card? AIIEEE! One reason I love my Saturn: it has many import games, and still works. I still need to find DOOM for it... cheap.... Puyo DA broke the bank! *Bangs her head on the table* it was for $45 though! ARRGGH! We need DOOM for Dreamcast. Or DOOM DA! DOOM DA, with dancing imps and such. You won't get the joke, 'cause nobody knows Puyo DA... or Puyo Puyo in general. Wonder how a Cacodemon would dance?.... come on demon, show me your dance!

Or DOOM DA! DOOM DA, with dancing imps and such. You won't get the joke, 'cause nobody knows Puyo DA... or Puyo Puyo in general. Wonder how a Cacodemon would dance?.... come on demon, show me your dance!

/me scratches his head very hard