Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm too busy (Mock2, SkullTag, ZooM, D:E, Grind, and another project) to really help you out on this, but if I remember after work I'll make you a .deh and then you can locate other people to do maps and graphics. I can't offer much more help than that right now.

Heh, if you're bogged down that much, I'll make it. I know a bit more about dehacked now.

Go ahead. Make one and then mail it to me (Kara@xfury.net) and I'll touch it up and then someone else can take it over from there.

Go ahead. Make one and then mail it to me (Kara@xfury.net) and I'll touch it up and then someone else can take it over from there.

Alright, expect it sometime tomorrow (I accidently took a huge nap and it's a bit too late now :P ).

I'll try to find the old sprites I made using my Micromag and Autococker, I don't *think* I deleted them. If in a couple weeks the project looks like it's really coming along I can send you pics you can convert into sprites of stuff like an EMag, MAG-RT, Matrix, maybe an Angel... I can't promise anything.

Come on guys, saying that he should forget the mod and just play it for real doesn't make much sense. It's not like many people can just pick and go play anytime they choose. I can only play every two weeks because that's when we have games schedualed. It might be pretty nice to be able to sling some paint on DC in between games.

That'd be cool if you could make the guns that shoot slower more accurate than the guns that shot faster. That way there would be a trade-off for each marker. Some are slow but really accurate, some are fast but innacurate.... I dunno, it shouldn't be too hard to figure something out. If I didn't already have so much on my plate I'd help ya out for sure, but until I clear the backlog all I can say is "good luck!". I'd play it for sure.

send me a copy of the mods yall do...Can't wait! That's really kewl rellik. Yes...i play but not that much do to cost of the paintballs and Nitro. But about everytwo weeks....i d k why yall keep saying I should just play for real cause this is about the 6th time i've said I PLAY! ;-)

So that's it. You want to play paintball without having to spend all that money. I never did like expensive hobbies, heheh.

Rellik, always helping out the underdog. =)

Anyway I'm busy working on something right now. I just added some monsters and two weapons (we're up to 35 monsters and 25 weapons, plus inventory items) into a mod I'm working on, and I'm trying to get placeholder graphics in place. Otherwise I'd help out. Plus I haven't gotten the .deh from Grimm yet. O_o

Um . . . yeah, I'll get that to you soon. :) To be honest I'm waiting for terminatr2k3 to respond to my PM 'cause I don't feel like changing every gun (even if it is just a few code pointers), but I don't feel like waiting much longer, so I guess I'll just do it.