Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dark Linux

Yet another Doom mod in the works...

I figured I ought to tell you guys about this. I started work a little while ago, on DOOM: Tribulation, which is a mod that takes place not long after the end of Doom 2. I suppose there are some already set at that point, but think of it as another possible chain of events. Anyway, the other thing I never really bothered to make news, was the Doom mod team I started a little while ago (a longer while than the mod) called Team Nova. The site is at http://www.angelfire.com/games5/nova/index.html (Yes, I realize how gay it must seem that it's at Angelfire, but I was hoping to get hosting at Doomworld, or my own domain sometime.) Anyway, there you have it, I'll post updates if anyone cares.

Well, it's still really early in development, so, any screenshots would be rather pointless. But, like I said, I'll keep you posted IF anyone cares.

Holy Avenger, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Torn said:

Holy Avenger, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Heh I didn't realise that was a tag. And he wasn't asking for help :P good luck to him.

zarcyb said:

Heh I didn't realise that was a tag. And he wasn't asking for help :P good luck to him.

oh yeah, I just wanted to try the tag... :P