Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
LilWhiteMouse

Scorpion Minion

It looks to me as though it's from scratch, although LilWhiteMouse most likely had the Arachnotron frames open in another window while making it.

Cool looking model. I'll download the file when I get back to base. (I'm away through Sunday.)

Very nice, I'm sure that I'm going to use it on my project.

Reminds me of the Scorpion Mastermind you made me Mouse. I still hope to use that somewhere, if I can think of a place. We thought using it in D:E for a bit.

Nanami said:

Reminds me of the Scorpion Mastermind you made me Mouse. I still hope to use that somewhere, if I can think of a place. We thought using it in D:E for a bit.

Can you show me a picture of it?

Ooo, kicks ass ^-^, i suppose it'd be possible to use the arachnotrons death, just add some explosions to cover up differences, then end up with an arachnotron corpse and nobody will be able to tell, unless theyre not blind XD

Anyway, where tou ever able to make the psychic thing i sent you?

Vegeta said:

You'll have to ask Nanami, it's her sprite. I just made it for her.

deathbringer said:

Anyway, where tou ever able to make the psychic thing i sent you?

Not yet. I'm still working on Chosen, GSC:RR, and Wolfen. It was just bugging me that I hadn't done anything with this model.

Oh right XD, if i can ever catch up with my mate (and he hasnt killed himself in his car), i can get a decent 3D modeling program and have a go myself (not that shit anim8or that couldnt texture its own mum..er, that insult came out wrong XD)

I've firgured out what bugged me. There's no "face"! No matter what, it would still have something on the head. It'd still need eyes and something to take in food as well. Most l;ikely it'd also have ears and a nose. This'd make it cooler, in my opinion. Even if it was completely artifical, it'd still need optical sensors.

Vegeta said:

That's all you get to see though, because I don't want anyone stealing the idea/sprites/whatever. I still intend to use it. Mouse did a really good job on it, I must say.

(Picture's enlarged to show detail)