Modified demons

I'm looking for modified sprites of

-Mancubus
-Revenant
-Arch-Vile
-Arachnotrom
-Spider demon

Suggestions?

Modified in what way? Simply recoloured, or changed more substantially?

That was fast!

I'm looking for sprites that look deadlier or scarier than the original, but still looks familiar. For example impyimp.zip, the coloured cacodemon from TNT3, the zombie from GBD2. Stuff like that, may be some extra spikes, eyes, scarier colors, you know...

NiGHTMARE said:

a marine with a Cyber Demon's head

If I'm not mistaken, that was made by Mark Klem for Cringe, which also included a few recoloured monsters.

Holy shit, that demon's scary. I beleive I hear inspiration knocking on the door . . .

The cyclops looks like an interesting sprite replacement.

I have a purple-shadow imp (the shadow wraith) in my skin site in case you're interested, but don't use the berserker or shadowguard skins. Which reminds me methinks my skin site is in need of an update.

I really like the dark daemon and also the chainsaw trooper. Anyone knows wads were they appeared in? Remember a wad full of coloured imps unfortunatly it needed zuglydoom.

They are nice, but it's not what I'm looking for.

Is there a gray coloured version of the Mancubus?

Ive made a green cyberdemon for ultimate hell, it has a modified firing sequence for its weapon, and the death sequence is changed a little too..if you want it

Deathbringer, I checked your web site, some of the monsters look very cool, I'm thinking that probably we can do some interchanges. I have some monster sprites to share. Tell me if you are interested (and tell me where to send you a little demo of that sprites).

I'm particulary interested in your:
-Head spider
-Strangling hand
-Possesor
-Giant spider
-Storm demon
-Revenant MK ][

But I don't know if you finished them

Well lets see

-Head spider-Its not been made, i was basically gonna turn a former human head upside down and draw in legs XD

-Strangling hand-I was gonna rip this from Blood, but probably wont include it now

-Possesor-This was gonna be a lost soul but the flames would be coloursied to be a dark red colour

-Giant spider-Ripped from 'Don's challenge 2', but its probably not gonna make it into the actual game now

-Storm demon-Ive made this, its a green cyber, i could send that but all my files are on CD-R's right now (had to format my HD to get rid of a keylogger)

-Revenant MK ][-Was gonna be a re-coloured revenant, maybe i could make the sprite for ya but ir probably wont actually get into my game XD

Also if i catch up with my friend and he, er, legitamatley sells me bryce 5, and i get used to it, i can 3D model some cool fucked up creatures ive been thinking about (including one which i had a dream about, but i wanna keep that one 'secret' until UH is finished, though by the time the wad is done i'll have begged half the doom community for help in creating it XD)

deathbringer said:

Well lets see

-Giant spider-Ripped from 'Don's challenge 2', but its probably not gonna make it into the actual game now

Actually, by what I saw in the enemy descriptions on the official Don's Challenge site, that spider originally was from the game Blood.

Heh, well i only have the blood demo (i dont think the game was ever sold over in blighty)

The chainsaw troopers in UH arent quite as 'extreme' as some of the monsters in EB dfoom XD, just about everything above the imp in that wad has enough power to take down a whole city in a single blast, but luckily your character runs at the speed of sound (which makes precarious platform jumping sections VERY annoying) and starts with weapons powerful enough to cut through a line of spider masterminds like a mower through grass XD..er, anyway, in the second level in ultimate hell is where you first meet the chainsaw dudes, in a section that gets me nervy and i know theyre coming XD

deathbringer said:

Well lets see
-Revenant MK ][-Was gonna be a re-coloured revenant, maybe i could make the sprite for ya but ir probably wont actually get into my game XD

Can you really do that? I have PSP, but I don't know of an easy way to make it.
I'd like a Revenant lightblue coloured (like the one of DOOM 3), I don't want to disturb you, so I'd share you the sprites I worked on.

Heh, youre obvioiusly not familiar with how many abandoned/'delayed' projects ive got in all areas XD, i can make ya yer light blue revenant..just as soon as i can be bothered to download the editors again (well, that'll proabbly be tonight..), i'll send the storm demon and revenant graphics to you, i feel like starting to make the head spider too, but that'll take longer cause it needs actual graphical editing, not just opening, colourising and saving XD

deathbringer said:

Heh, well i only have the blood demo (i dont think the game was ever sold over in blighty)

I have a Blood CD sitting on my shelf that says otherwise ;)

Okay, ive made the blue revenant, alough conversion to the doom palatte killed it, i'll send that and the storm demon by email later on, The blue revenant has the same sprite name as the normal revenant, but the storm demon has the name STRM, but i imagine its not too much work to convert it back to CYBR, er, if youre not using edge that is

NiGHTMARE said:

There's a pretty scary looking black Demon, a marine with a Cyber Demon's head (it looks better than it sounds ;) ) and a few others on this page: http://cyberg.virtualave.net/skins/

Also, don't forget to check out the Epidermis Emporium if you haven't already done so. I believe it's (finally) due for an update quite soon.

That pig is from Duke Nukem 3D and that dark demons scary.

deathbringer said:

Okay, ive made the blue revenant, alough conversion to the doom palatte killed it, i'll send that and the storm demon by email later on, The blue revenant has the same sprite name as the normal revenant, but the storm demon has the name STRM, but i imagine its not too much work to convert it back to CYBR, er, if youre not using edge that is

Thanks a lot!

Man an apache hellichopper would be cool as a enemie use it as a cadco use dehacked to have it shoot machine gun fire then you got a cool enemy

Man an apache hellichopper would be cool as a enemie use it as a cadco use dehacked to have it shoot machine gun fire then you got a cool enemy

Yeha!!!!!!111 juest liek twilight worriror witch caem out in 1974!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 XD