Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NightFang

csdoom master server not down?

Okay, so according to Bahdko, the csDoom master server isnt down. Well pardon my error bahdko, someone had told me that "csdoom has been closed" since it seems many cant connect to the master server and many people (Toke) like to hack it up in more ways than one. (And I'm not talking about the black launcher)

But bah, why am I even wasting my time talking about csdoom? or ...shit! Even taking time to write a post about it! Aargh!

OK so I guess it's a pretty evident that CSdoom isn't as good as ZDaemon, but hell, it's always there if no one is on ZDaemon. (Which will change with 1.0, lotsa people will be playing damn it) I can't remember cause I was prolly really drunk at the time or stoned off my ass, but I heard Bahd blocked @home connections or something....dunno if its true I'll ask her next time I see her...just something I remember hearing...but then again I was prolly really drunk or stoned off my ass. Fnord.

ZDeamon iz awsome, but i cant get into games yet cause i still dont have an IWad

ADOOM: You should really find a copy of doom2, they're prolly really cheap now. Cause IMO ZDaemon is the best port out right now by far. (I know you like that NightFang Fnord.) When all the internet ports came out I didnt like them very much, but then ZDaemon came out and it owned.