Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StRiKeR

Is DOOM 64: Absolution still alive??? :-(

I was and still am looking forward to the DOOM 64:Absolution TC. The DOOM Depot site has basically shut down but leaves cryptic messages.

"We are still working on the Tc and will release it when its done. No updates bla bla bla"

"Email me, the future of the tc depends on you,blablabla"

What does this all mean? Does anybody know whats going on with the TC? If it's dead, it's a cryin fuckin shame.

It's very nearly finished, but because of what happened a couple of weeks ago, they shut down their site. However, they are still working on the project and it should be done very soon.

That kicks ass, I can't wait. I have been following the project since it began. I heard some people were hating on them a few weeks ago. Where did this happen? Forums?

Yeah that sucks, some fucking moron claiming it as his work and he did console DOOM and he is Kaiser. bla bla bla bla bla fuck that imposter..

Ichor said:

That's why the site was shut down. Here's just one example.

damn, seems that the music is down too. :/

It will probably return when the project is finished, but who knows?

I hope so, I didn't mean to revive that thread. Hope i didn't. I am new here and just didn't know about it. Guess I shoulda read the FAQS after all,lol

StRiKeR said:

I hope so, I didn't mean to revive that thread. Hope i didn't. I am new here and just didn't know about it. Guess I shoulda read the FAQS after all,lol

hehe. Well, just a reminder, don't post in a thread there is over 2weeks or out of the list (thread list).

my main interest in the project is the Deathmatch...I've always been curious as to what that would be like in Doom 64 :)

I hope it comes out soon, I'm very interested in it :)