Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deathz0r

more game soundtracks

thanks to danarchist for inspiring me, i've decided to do a new theme - platformers.

I remember I used to rock out to the boss music in Mario 3, so I gotta vote for that.

I never played any one of these games.

You're not a true gamer unless you've played all 8 marios or however many there are.

turrican 2 in my opinion (and quite a few other people here) is by far the best platformer. it's one done perfect in every way.

you mean that shitty catholic doom clone for the SNES? BAHHHHH.

Wolfenstien clone.

Baah indeed..... the goats should win in that game. Throw Noah off the boat! And yes, I have seen it.... but wouldn't it be kinda sacreligious, as it doesn't follow the 'story'? Bwaa haa haaa.... the animals get revenge. Don't mind me, I'm just happy, 'cause the DOOM3 demons (pink) don't look as bad moving as in stillshot...

you mean that shitty catholic doom clone for the SNES? BAHHHHH.

Id actually let the company use thier engine and let them port it to a SNES cartrige illegaly, as revenge against Nintendo when the bastards ruined Wolfenstein...

It is the only illegal SNES port to this day (I just read that, don't flame me if I'm wrong).

Hell, there were times when I played Sonic 3 just to listen to the music, then I discovered the level select menu cheat.