Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

A damn good idea

With it's brain that size, couldn't the spidermastermind temporarily generate a mental shield now and then? Now that'd make it a tough boss to face. And that would make up for it's 1-bfg-less-health than the cybie. If this an be modded, I think it would be great. (Nanami should be all over this shit)

Where's that two-player mod which was around for a little while where you had to spawn your own demon army, and lead them into battle against your friend's??? You could command them on the automap or just lead them in first person..... was called Doomwars or something.

//edited for punctuation

The main idea/suggestion is editing the Spidermastermind to have a temporary mental shielding. Like, it can shield itself for 1.8 seconds, every 5 or 6 seconds.

Easy to do in Zdoom. You have the choice of making it invulnerable for as long as you like, or invulnerable and reflective so that any projectiles (but not hitscan weapons) will bounce off during periods of invulnerability.

I remember doomwars, that was around back when i was making my anarchy TC (i remember playing the TC in it, spawning friendly police helicopters and FBI agents (chaingunners with 200 health, heh) to help me). I was waiting for some improvements to it then i was gonna make a total anniahlation TC, but they never came

that metal sheilding idea reminds me of q2 where there were those huge enemie like tanks and they were protected

deathbringer said:

I was waiting for some improvements to it then i was gonna make a total anniahlation TC, but they never came

Yeah, I was really disappointed too. Because it was pretty damn buggy, but I had some really fun splitscreen games with the mod.