Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

footman said:

Also, in map01, Staging Area, loading a game saved on that map crashes the game. We were unable to work around it.

I don't wanna see "MAJOR BUG FOUND!!' on these forums unless Doomsday crashed and nuked half of Detroit.

Doesn't do that for me...

[00:55] <Nanami> This is awesome.
[00:55] <Nanami> I can play one Doom64 level at a time.
[00:55] <Nanami> Because it crashes when I finish a level.
[00:55] <Nanami> And it's not doing transparency. All the monsters are surrounded by black squares.
[00:56] <Nanami> And the only way I can run it is Direct X, 640x480, fullscreen. Any other mode crashes.
[00:56] <Nanami> This is so cool.

As a side note, spectres are halfway invisible monsters with halfway invisible black squares around them.

Oh and for some reason there's no square around the nightmare imps.

/me shrugs.

okay, this still isn't working for me, heh. i've tried 640x480 and 800x600 on directx and gave it 256M to work with, and it's still not letting me load a savegame.

im kinda a n00b, I may have joined a while ago but I just recently started posting again.

What's jdoom?

deldelda said:

im kinda a n00b, I may have joined a while ago but I just recently started posting again.

What's jdoom?

Doom on steriods.

i got the crashing problems whenever I saved and reloaded on the first level. Tried increasing mem usage to 128 and switching to Direct3D but no worky. I solved it by just playing through the first level. Everything seems to work after I got to the 2nd level.

I dunno what you people are complaining about, jdoom runs lightning fast with all features enabled in 1024x768 for me and no crashes thus far (except the time I forgot to allocate enough memory for it)

Yeah, I dont know were all these problems are coming from. Maybe some of you guys should try upgrading your video card......

I run it at full blast with 3D models and everything, with no problems or crashes, except the very first time i ran it and forgot to up the memory. You should set it atleast to 128. I can run it at 64 but I got 256megs of ram so I set it at 128.....

i have a radeon 7500, and an ath xp 1700+. and don't plan on upgrading in hopes it will help me run this TC, especially considering it runs perfectly speedwise (hell, i just finished unreal2 on here yesterday, and it ran great). my problem is that jdoom is buggy as fuck and for some reason only lets me save at the very beginning of a map.

OMG U CAN STAEL CARS IN THIS LOL!!!!!11

Er ... actually, it's worked unusually well for me given that my system isn't much of a gaming machine (1.5Ghz P4, 128MB RAM, GeForce2 MX). My only question is how I managed to get 228% kills on level 2 and 117% on level 3.

You know what gets me more than anything? How a person can have problems period when the damned thing is self-extracting, heh.