Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lokisrealm

Carnival of Carnage TC

would anyone be interested in joining me in creating a tc for insane clown posse? hell i might send it to them and see what they think. if anyone has yahoo my im is coy_static, give me a message if you wanna chat about it. ive been wanting to do it for a year.

lokisrealm, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Heh. I've never seen that tag used seriously before.

And uh... WE KILL ICP FANS IN THESE HERE FORUMS. YEEHAW!

If just the project leader from Biowar were still active. He was a big ICP fan too.

And yeah, ICP is totally moronic, but I think that is the main reason why their fans like them.

Ultraviolet said:

Heh. I've never seen that tag used seriously before.

I always see it used seriously. It was created after I invented the fake version in a new project thread, after all...

Besides, if everyone abused it, the tag wouldn't be here...

Lets make an ICP TC where you play music on stage in front of people

well..what else can games/TC's based on bands be like?, at the end of the day (i hate that phrase) they are basically people that play music, which is probably why KISS psycho circus was so wierd XD

Ultraviolet said:

Huh, what? DW Forum users abusing tags? WHERE?

rofl, yeah you must have these forums confused with some other forum :P

lokisrealm said:

would anyone be interested in joining me in creating a tc for insane clown posse? hell i might send it to them and see what they think. if anyone has yahoo my im is coy_static, give me a message if you wanna chat about it. ive been wanting to do it for a year.

You realize of course that TCs take an insane amount of work right?

I agree that making a TC over a band is usually stupid, but with cartoonish bands such as GWAR or ICP i will make an exception.

Go ahead, and see if the Biowar project coordinator allows you to borrow some of his graphics, if you can contact him that is, as that wad is quite old.