Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zeratul 982

Private Messaging System

When I'm not logged on, I noticed that it says down at the Private Messaging System area Log in to check your private messages (1). But once I log in, it says 0. I can't see what it is or get rid of it because I have no access to the inbox when on as a guest. Any explanation on what that mysterious message is or how to get rid of it?

the msg is to say you ain't logged in, and of course, when you log in, there's no need to send you the msg :)

No, the number represents the number of new messages in the inbox. If none, it reads 0; if one, it reads 1; then 2 and so on.
Just that I can't get into this one because it only shows up when I'm not logged in. I attempt to open the inbox and I get the username not in db error. I'm trying to figure out if it's there for a reason, or if it's just a simple error when someone tried to send a PM to someone else.

I hope I clarified what I'm trying to say...and don't blow up in my face if I misunderstood.

That's exactly what he said: it's saying you're a guest and you have to log in before you can use the Private Messages. When you log in, you're looking at your inbox which has 0 messages, not the default Guest inbox which has 1.

Does anyone here actually use the private or instant messaging systems?

i use the instant messaging quite often, but i haven't used the private messager since the 3rd day these new forums came up.

OH NO IT'S DEST!!!! TAKE COVER!@#$%^&*()

He hast returned...