Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Fox

Who loves ya?

No clue who you are and I know you don’t know me.

Also while everyone is sleeping may just say I also have no clue who that Ted Andrews is and from the quote he is well I think an idiot. Nature was and is worshiped by cultures, never ever ever ever was there any culture which identified themselves with nature, it either could not comprehend it, and worshipped fucking tree and such, like Greenpiece guys do nowadays, but real people than and now know used nature to make a half decent livin'. Starting with the Peagans who unserstood the value of herbs and roots to modern scientists and chemists and so on ....

Greenpiece

GreenPeace Fucknut

I understand that nature can be used to our advantage, we eat meat, that is natural. But it sickens me what we can do to nature for our own personal pleasure or profit. Animals are testing in cosmedtic factories so some ugly bitch can look half way decent, they are skinned for a fur suit. No, thats a waste of life. We destroy forests for stuff as stupid as a fucking shopping center. I don't fucking hug tree you little sterotypical bastard, but I believe in animal rights. I believe in evolution, they where here first.

we eat meat, that is natural. I believe in evolution, they where here first.

Yep. You really don’t know me.
What is more wasteful, eating the beef of a calf, dumping it in milk to marinate and serve it as Veal for twenty bucks? Or killing said animal and making skin out of it to last for a very long time and to keep you warm for a long time. Also hot shot, what would you do in Alaska when there is no JC Penny around, no plastic manufacturer to make a Parker for you; and its 30 below, and there is a bear. You got the gun, would you shoot and make a fur out of it or would you die knowing you saved the bear?
If you can’t afford a simple fur for your girl shame on you, but don’t gimmie the animal fucking rights shit. Animals can’t speak English or even German and therefore are having as much rights in my books than the one screaming for it.

Also since you believe in evolution (I do not). Is it not the basic premise for evolution, that, the higher the life forms the longer it takes for its to evolve? Or is it one more of the contradiction of evolution? Meaning that not only did the homo sepias, become the most superior life form, but it also took the least amount of time to evolve to such?

You have a very cold heart.. You religious zealot.. I really don't care what you said, you can't change what I view as right..

You have a very cold heart.. You religious zealot.. I really don't care what you said, you can't change what I view as right..

LOL, I take you don't love me the. ;)
BTW, I did not intent to change your mind, fanatics never do.

i have to side with fox on this one.

P.S: How can you just say you don't believe in evolution? Do you even know what evolution is? You remind me of the people peter h was talking about in his post. They wouldn't backup their computers because that would be "mistrust in god".

...now you got me started...

Priests tell us we can't have sex before marriage. I believe the origin of this, other than any moral concerns which may not be justified, was the high risk of having children being raised by a single parent, which is a justified concern. But today, modern marvals have found ways to reduce the risk of pregnancy to less than 99%. So what do they say then? That birth control is out of the question as well. I think that most of the real problems of premarital sex have been contorted with time and socially-based faux pas have been passed through the generations.

I'm truly sorry if i offended anyone, but this has been on my chest for a while now, and i feel i needed to let my opinion out, just as Phoenix did.

The bible is full of holes, if god was so almighty why does he not wave his hand and erase sin.. If it affects and matains your life, then skin a animal for there fur, eat them fine.. WE did not evolve into the most advanced creatures on this planet to kill everyone but ourselves.. If you animals don't think, art, feel, then you are wrong.. The Gorillia KoKo can communicate with humans, she has feels, nightmares, emotions, she draws (Maybe not that well) but she does it.. All thinking creatures that can feel pain and suffering desire rights.. I'm tired to fighting people who view anything but themselves as mechendise, its ok to own a pet as long you take care of him.

You seem to be out for blood, this post was not about my signature..

The bible is full of holes, if god was so almighty why does he not wave his hand and erase sin..

If God just erased sin outright, then the whole point of the Bible (proof that God a: Loves you, and b: Will do anything for you) would be far less convincing. God had to let us see what kind of crap we ALWAYS get ourselves into withOUT Him. It's a free will issue. Man was created with free will, and God has never done anything to counter that. If God just erased all sin, He'd be destroying our ability to CHOOSE Him. He loves everyone and everything, but it's up to the individual to choose.

**Whew** That's the first time in a long time I've talked about that. If I stepped on anyone's toes, shoot me a line at python_31@hotmail.com, and we can talk about it rationally. In other words, if you're just gonna flame me with emails like "you f*cking tree hugging Christ freak go join a commune and pick apples all day you g*d*mn fairy", then take an excrutiatingly long walk off of a deceptively short pier.

DC

You seem to be out for blood, this post was not about my signature..

Honest I was not out to get ya. Still am not. I am an old fart in this forum. And I developed a dislike for sweet sounding words, circumventing what I think is reality. I know argumentative. LOL

BTW "sweet sounding words" that also applies to, what you call, religious zealots, they too twist what I believe in.

Doom-Child: I respect all religions and there teachings. I was raised a lutheran child, but I found mor true in what I taught myself, I've very versed in the bible and know a good deal about it.. I believe there is something outthere since math has proven nothing can be random.

Phoenix: I'll not mess with anyone beliefs as long as you don't step on mine.

thehighesttree: True, my father is a historian, he believes in evolution, the big bang, etc. But he also believes in god, why trust in a book, when there are over 6 different version trying to tell the same thing.. If you going to have faith insomething, it should be yourself and family.

Nature was and is worshiped by cultures, never ever ever ever was there any culture which identified themselves with nature

And how do you know that?

Oh man, I could write a hell of an argument here, but I don't think I'll be making the webpage 12 feet long by versing all my philosophy on animal rights and on religion =b

by Dark Fox: Phoenix: I'll not mess with anyone beliefs as long as you don't step on mine.

Looks like I did, and did good. Sorry man.

by Lament: And how do you know that?

Name one.

Oh man, I could write a hell of an argument here, but I don't think I'll be making the webpage 12 feet long by versing all my philosophy on animal rights and on religion =b

Shit, this would be good as a new poll done by the Poll Master. Have animal rights?
Yes, they do.
No, they do not.
Maybe, but only if I can eat meat.
Maybe, but only if we can keep Zoos
Maybe, but only if we can develop lands
Maybe, ....
No I am not making a poll for that. I'll be gone by this afternoon.

Name one.[/quote]The Indian tribes viewed all life as equal, there where over 100+ tribes.
The Egyptians worshiped nature.
In India, cows are considered holy.
I'm sure there are MANY more..

The Wolf is a symbol or loyalty and purity.
The Fox is a symbol or slyness, wisdom.
The Eagle is a symbol of freedom.

This post got way out of hand when Phoenix first replied with my Sig.

And what did youexpect? Anyone here making a thread about himself is bound to get flamed =)

The Indian tribes viewed all life as equal, there where over 100+ tribes.
The Egyptians worshiped nature.
In India, cows are considered holy.
I'm sure there are MANY more..

The Wolf is a symbol or loyalty and purity.
The Fox is a symbol or slyness, wisdom.
The Eagle is a symbol of freedom.

This is why I dispute the Ted Andrews philosophy, again my not so humble opinion. (Also Dark Fox do not take it all so personal. :) )
To consider all living forms as equal is not living in harmony. To do so, one would need to understand fundamental differences (which would eliminate equal) first to be able to harmonize once lifestyle.
To worship nature and cows and such is not "humanity recognizing" as being part of nature, it's putting one's self below it, by definition of "worship".
And yes there are many many more.
As I said before, humanity either worshiped nature or abused it, to the best of my knowledge there is no one living in real harmony with nature past or present. I think, quite frankly, it is impossible to do.

Now I got to go.

My god, what is this a place? A Doomworld forum or the site of a completely pointless religious argument?

Here's my 2 cents worth......."GOD IS DEAD......AND NO ONE CARES!!!!!!! IF THERE IS A HELL, I'LL SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!"
-Nine Inch Nails, Heresy

BTW, what is a "religious zealot", as Fox says, doing in a place like this?

Yet 2 more things that don't mix to me: DOOM and Christians

Here's my 2 cents worth......."GOD IS DEAD......AND NO ONE CARES!!!!!!! IF THERE IS A HELL, I'LL SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!"
-Nine Inch Nails,

Amen, I getting sick of this crap.. A religion should be a teacher, not a fucking lifestyle..

BTW, what is a "religious zealot"

Someone who is a fanatic..

Lament: Becuase I was a dumbshit.. The polls are a nono for me now..

Phoenix: I awnsered your questions, there are civilizations who view animals as equal. Humans should not put ourselves above or below animals. Live and let life, let the circle of life take affect. Kill out of need, not to look good.

Ling: Delete this please..

BTW, what is a "religious zealot", as Fox says, doing in a place like this?

Yet 2 more things that don't mix to me: DOOM and Christians

Lol man, you missed the whole point of Doom: the doomguy is killing *DEMONS* from *HELL*! He's on a holy crusade or something. Doom is not about evil or violence; it's actually a very religious game!..

i agree with lament... one day my dad said something to the tune of, "i wonder how many subliminal messages that game has in it"...uhhh...demons are bad. There IS NOTHING subliminal about Doom...it has no plot or anything. it's ALL in your face. There, nuff said

Name one.

The burden of proof is on the shoulders of the person who originally made the statement. You cannot say for sure that such a religion has never existed, and therefor it is possible, though unlikely, that such a religion once existed. First rule of debate... never make an all-encompasing claim.

Sorry... I just had to point that out.

I agree, I hate people who go out looking for a fight, that ass was just looking to argue with me. Then he pats himself on the back saying he did a good job stepping on my beliefs, what a low life loser.

The burden of proof is on the shoulders of the person who originally made the statement. You cannot say for sure that such a religion has never existed, and therefor it is possible, though unlikely, that such a religion once existed. First rule of debate... never make an all-encompasing claim.

Say what? Based on currently available historic documents, no society lived by the statement made by Ted Andrews. Go tell Ted, what you think, what I need to do; actually I really would like to know on what bases he dreamed up that statement.

I agree, I hate people who go out looking for a fight, that ass was just looking to argue with me. Then he pats himself on the back saying he did a good job stepping on my beliefs, what a low life loser.

Dark Fox, I did apologize, I wont again.