Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zell

Doom Wad Staion Wad Project contd.

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17932

Ok, i have finally gotten around to uploading the screenies. They are all zipped up, a total of 60 screenies. Enjoy =)

click here

We are still acpetting help for this project. We still need a gfx artist, another music ocmposer(Xaser has taking part in making a few .MODs for us) and 1 or 2 or 3 level builders. Email me if you are interested, or post over at the Doom Wad Station, which i have included a link for in my sig. =D

Zell said:

fixed. and whats this ne project tag cyb? where do i put it? :)

Zell, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Ugh, does someone mind putting a few of these screenies on a site of some kind? I really dont feel like downloading a 6 meg file.

well..they areound 60 of them..thats why its so big. If you want, I can pull out the really good/descrptivie pics and put em up there?
oh wait ill get a yahoo photo album. hold on a sec..

EDIT: i have to go to bed, ill load up an album tommorow.

ravage, before you start using the newproject tag, make sure they don't have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of uses of this tag in completely inappropriate places.

well, seeings I hate geocities and its phto album restricting me to JPEGS, i loaded up about 5 or 6 of em on my deviant art account. Ill load up more, I don't want to spam it to much with doom screenshots :D

Crap, deviant art is down, or its my comp. =/ well, if you can get in, here is my gallery:

http://zell1.deviantart.com/

ok here is a screenshot

checking rules on size first :P

NiGHTMARE said:

ravage, before you start using the newproject tag, make sure they don't have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of uses of this tag in completely inappropriate places.

Lol, that's a really good one, I wish I could write it myself but I was too late. NiGHTMARE scores!

NiGHTMARE said:

LOL I was just thinking the same thing. That should be the anti-newproject tag ;)