Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Torn

Which doom project are you looking forward to most?

Which doom project are you looking forward to most?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which doom project are you looking forward to most?

• Millennium
    • Daedalus: Alien Defence
    • RTC-3057
    • Mordeth

I guess I'd vote the wad you're making with Espi and others (if it were on the list.)

Mordeth all the way. Mordeth is the only one I've ever seen which made me sit up and go "holy crap."

That is not to say, however, that I think the others are crappy or in any way bad. I'm simply looking forward to Mordeth more.

It's a toss up between Milennium and RTC-3057, but RTC gets my vote because you can jump in it. :P

auxois said:

Mordeth all the way. Mordeth is the only one I've ever seen which made me sit up and go "holy crap."

That is not to say, however, that I think the others are crappy or in any way bad. I'm simply looking forward to Mordeth more.

Word.

i'm looking forward to all four! but i'll give the nod to milennium. eternity is my favorite port and i didn't find the mordeth demo very interesting really (although i imagine it's much better now). 3057 will be great too, but in a less doomy kinda way.

myk said:

I guess I'd vote the wad you're making with Espi and others (if it were on the list.)

it's truly awesome. i might have taken it above those 4 as well.

Well.. I'm looking forward to all four of these, but RTC-3057 goes at the top of my list :P

Hmmmm.

I don't know a lot about Daedalus besides that it's the sequel to Icarus. I've got mixed feelings about some of Team TNT's stuff but I suppose that it will be good.

Mordeth's a TC and I'm not particularly into TC's, but I guess it's one that would interest me more than most since it looks like it keeps some of the Doom style.

I don't really know much about RTC-3057, I've only seen some screenshots. It looks like it could be good but I can't tell.

I don't know jack shit about Millenium.

So? I guess I'll go with Daedalus. But I'm not particularly looking forward to any of the above. I'm more interested in Plutonia 2, the updated Vilecore, Doom: Enigma, and above all Freedoom.

all of em, but daedlus(sp?) most :D i just love the whole theme, style and feeling. :D

RTC because of it's immersive atmosphere. I have to really commend shav from making the transition of TRTCC to RTC-3057. Also have to credit Team Future for probably providing the inspiration. Can't wait.

All of them really. What would be cool is if all of them were released on the same day :P

Boo my project is not up there, hehe.
But I'd have to say Millennium and RTC-3057.

None of the above.

I'm waiting for the other Robotech TC, and also UAC:Hapal

I'm looking forward to all of those, but maybe Daedalus most of all, for old times' sake.

Of those not listed, HR2. Maybe Plutonia2, though I know little about it apart from the name. And Fatal has some projects in the works that should be good too.

Of the more obscure projects, I'm really looking forward to "Unnamed megawad by Shitbag". Hopefully both he and it will have better names by the time it is released, since I think it is going to kick quite a lot of ass.

Mordeth said:

There was a demo..? Heh.

well whatever you call it. by default i don't think of a doom2 episode as an episode, since you keep everything between them.

sargebaldy said:
well whatever you call it. by default i don't think of a doom2 episode as an episode, since you keep everything between them.

The first episode was NOT a demo, but just that: the first episode of what one day ought to become a full TC. We're working on the 2nd episode now, which looks and plays nowhere near the original first episode and has a completely different theme.

Now that we're using Eternity, those episodes really will be Ultimate Doom-style episodes.

Draconio said:

I don't really know much about RTC-3057, I've only seen some screenshots. It looks like it could be good but I can't tell.

A demo was out a couple of months ago if you didn't know. I'll download RTC-3057 and Milennium if it ever gets released.

I want to play all that stuff. I've been interested in checking out Millenium since Lut posted some huge assed screens of 'In editor' Millenium maps ages ago.....

The Ultimate DooMer said:

Plutonia II, Hell Revealed 2 and Super Sonic DooM.

(where are those on the poll?)

Use3D said:

Boo my project is not up there, hehe.
But I'd have to say Millennium and RTC-3057.

Uhm, it were general TCs and that such, heh I just posted it for someone. :P
And I didn't include my project(s) neither, and others too. Because that would make it a 155191589518958951951 choice poll...

Mordeth said:

Now that we're using Eternity, those episodes really will be Ultimate Doom-style episodes.

actually you can do real episodes in doom2.exe as well, using the old crush-player-in-room-with-barrels-and-voodoo-doll-and-romero-head trick :P i believe scythe did that and D:E is as well.