Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Subway by Lut

wouldnt ya know, its in millenium, im pretty sure it is, but then again, idont konw who i am, and i cant spell and im hitting a lot of keys and having to back up a lot to type this i should shut up now and go jump off a bridge but the water is to deep to hit any rocks and besides the river trolls would just take me back to this shit hole of a city which i moved to by mistake because of my dads job which he quit like 2 months after i have no idea why im typing this maybe i should smack my dick in the toaster and then clean it out with a rusty fork then get tetnis and then call 911 and get humiliated and then go to school to not speak at all while im in a class with 23 girls and then go to a class where just about every body picks on me and thers a bunch of rusty pipes in there then i go to a class that the teacher is really psycotic and makes no sense at all then go to a class where my teacher is really dumb then go ride the bus for 2 hours and then hop on the computer to read brain dead posts and wondering why i am the way i am and feel like beating the shit out of my self because of that and wondering why my 'friends' back stabbed me and im possibly gonna get no reply to this very very pointless ramble with very little puncuation hell its not like doom3 is gonna instantly kill doom1 and doom2 because not everybody has the money to crank out to buy a system to play a game and life sucks when people get all pissy at you and say they hate you but still look at you and im listening to AIC - rooster which has no relevence to this post which is more than likely gonna disappear soon i gotta do my home work and go to bed to complete one lap of my pointless life as an american who is basicly a witch waiting to be burned at the stake by the xenophobes at school who are to shallow too notice that high school is only four out of many years and my spelling sucks and im better off to be dead because nobody gives a shit about what i think and what every body else thinks americans are basicly chained to the walls by their very freedom we have the most knowledge avialble but yet were so dumb that we rank below many third world countries which a lot of people didnt even know existed which there is no sense in nuclear weapons since theres no point in having a radioactive wasteland im still listening to the same song time to change it ok now im listening to apoptygma berzerk - eclipse i dont care what you think about me or what you think you think you know it maters nothing in the end only what you do not what you think thanks for not reading this

That's got to be the longest sentence I've ever seen in my life!

That was the longest rant I have ever seen...

That's got to be the longest sentence I've ever seen in my life!

That was the longest rant I have ever seen...

Hm, you missed some of my stuff from the early days.

Heh, no, cause they all require the new engine. And the new engine requires a rather large resource. Nobody's gonna download a 3MB ZIP for just one map. Or a few.