Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rich

Community Chest Wad, Map 31

Here's a favorite of mine I just recorded. It's by Volte Face and is map 31 of the Community Chest Megawad.
This lmp and my other one, from marswar, are done using legacy 1.4.

cc310707.zip

Rather impressive run. Don't you just love trying to concentrate all your firepower on a high-flying pain elemental with every available ground target getting in the line of fire? :P

Also, I had been wondering how to get 100% secrets - I never noticed that drop-down rocket-launcher pillar before.

Lüt said:

Rather impressive run. Don't you just love trying to concentrate all your firepower on a high-flying pain elemental with every available ground target getting in the line of fire? :P

Thank you very much!

To be honest, I hadn't played that map in awhile and that was my second attempt. I completely forgot about the pain elemental so, when I saw him, I flipped out because I hate skulls and proceeded to go crazy trying to kill him. That shy, laid-back monster is a real pain in the arse and it seemed every monster and their mothers were trying to protect it :).

Btw... Nice writeup on the description of this forum. Also, having Grazza and Opulent is a definite plus!

Nice demo - very smooth in appearance.

You can't beat pain elementals for messing up a demo-maker's carefully worked-out plans. ;)