Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CacodemonLeader

ACS Script Compiler for Skull Tag

You basically just need a modified zdefs.acs, zspecial.acs and zvars.acs. If you want to use the new features like key checking and stuff you need a new acc.exe.

AFAIK it's nowhere available for download. A now rather out of date version of it came with the first public release of ST.

Where exactly can I find the modified ACS Scripts? The latest ACC I downloaded at DOOMWorld will still not compile Skull Tag ACS Scripts.

You can try the one in DeePsea. Press F6 and then select Compile Script. Even in the shareware version, you can compile any script. The object pcode file is called "yourscript.o". The output method is NOT the same the original ACC, so direct substitution may not work.

I didn't find a lot of sample scripts to test. Mostly the ones I created with the decompiler from SkullTag levels. Please send me any scripts that have compile problems. There is one mode I've never tested, mainly because I never ran across clear documentation.

There is one mode I've never tested, mainly because I never ran across clear documentation.

Which one?