Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Never_Again

Here's to hoping ...

Doug has already said an update is on the way, dunno when, but it will be there.

I'd think it will be a nice summary of what has happened on this forum, as well as providing demos sent exclusively to Doug.

Never's just trying to give me a swift boot when/where I need it. :o)
This is one huge update my friends!
Marswar demoset, Rw demoset, cabal, heretic movies, hr episode runs, Cn update...
Maikl, Searcher, Rich, Ryback, Vile, Grazza, Opulent, Angus, Alexis Neuhaus, DooMerMan, methodman, Tamonis, Kapustin, Torn, Gusta,....

lots and lots of quality this time once again...
just watched Angus' and method_man's Scythe demos. Just THOSE are worth the wait for sure. :)
thanks for everyone being so patient.

DEMOn said:

Marswar demoset

How imminent is this update? I was planning to package it up nicely, and stuff. Or have you already done that?

see the MW demoset thread. :)
update is still at the very least 2 days away... depends upon how fired up I get when I get home.
this update is probably 4 times as big as what I started the DSDA with.
as for marswar, I'll upload that page early probably (if I remember to)

Grazza said:

How imminent is this update? I was planning to package it up nicely, and stuff. Or have you already done that?

Before anything is done I should reiterate; most of the demos I did for marswar were for fun and in support of the demo forum. As I said, repeatedly, I did not spent the time to improve the lmps which I normally would have spent had I planned to send them to the DSDA.

Having said that I don't wish to deprive you or Opulent the opportunity to place your demos on the DSDA. I don't object to mine being included as they are a part of the demoset as long as the text includes a statement of qualification such as that in my first paragraph, beginning with 'Most of the demos...'.

1) I think the few people that will actually see these demos understand that from all of us. It is not our finest work, but not too shabby either.
2) We will make sure the final zip meets all of our needs. :)
3) Your demos for this set are still good... even if they aren't as great as some of yours, they are still worth seeing, and do the megawad justice.