Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Igor9

About Southern Cross Gold Edition

Is the Demise team still around?

Some of the thing placements result in things getting stuck in the wall. E.g. the pink demons at the bottom of the staircase near the exit at Map05 and the medikit in the red key room on Map03.

I think Bryant Robertson is frantically trying to revive it.

Their homepage got taken down from Doomworld after the webmaster and former team leader Orion X Navas did something stupid.

Igor9 said:

Is the Demise team still around?

Some of the thing placements result in things getting stuck in the wall. E.g. the pink demons at the bottom of the staircase near the exit at Map05 and the medikit in the red key room on Map03.

Yeah, haven't they ever heard of WadAuthor? It draws a box with an X in the middle showing the thing's boundaries.

SCGE.WAD is excellant work, except for some bugs here and there, nothing Doom Builder can't fix, heck I have a "fixed" version right here on my hard disk. Was hoping the Demise team would release a fixed v2 is all.

Igor9 said:

SCGE.WAD is excellant work, except for some bugs here and there, nothing Doom Builder can't fix, heck I have a "fixed" version right here on my hard disk. Was hoping the Demise team would release a fixed v2 is all.

Oh i would love to put this fixed version up on my site! Thanks!
As for the demise site it is back online.The prohosting people had a problem with their pages and i have a new account now with them.Here is the new link:

http://earth.prohosting.com/dark72k3/Demise%20V4.00/

Send me that fixed SC gold wad when you get the chance