Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Opulent

Hr2 beta Map07 max

Opulent it may seem slow to you, but no doubt it is quite speedy compared to those of us who are just mere mortals.

grabbing it as we speak. Thanks

I watched it a while ago and you make it look relatively easy, Op. :) Good job. How many tries did that take?

It was the first time I got passed the Cyber.
there are only 2 tricky parts of the map:
the mancubus area at the start, and playing with the Cyberdemon to make him get rid of the revenents+
If you just PLAY it and the Cyberdemon is nothing. As I said in the textfile, the best route would be to rocket the vile and grab the bfg... then get everyone outside with the Cyber while you clean up the details(and even get the last key) then kill who's left with your ample ammo and exit. However, GETTING to the bfg isn't too easy. :)
It takes a bit of luck to get passed the first room... but I can do it about 1/8 of the time.
thanks for the kind words, and for watching!

Funny, I remember that when I first played HR2 map07, the archie immediately blasted me out of the starting area, and I ended up killing the mancubuses after the arachnotrons. God knows how I survived that; maybe archie threw me up to the megasphere on the way out, or maybe I just had a ton of health from the previous map.

For a while I thought that was the intended route. I'm not suggesting it as a good option, BTW.