Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

id released a Maximum Doom... The sloppiest dump of net/ftp.cdrom wads to a CD I've seen to accompany Master Levels. It was missing most of the text files and needed accompanying files like deh patches.

I now hereby claim this thread since people occasionally call me Spiderman without it actually being a nickname and I made your Dopplegangerish avatar.

So you made doomguy into a psychologically challenged web-shooting wall-climbing two-legged red spider?
That's.. errr.. <insert random half-funny word here>

You guys really dont get it do you.......

Maximum Carnage was a Video Game released for hte supernintendo and Genesis where u could play as spiderman or venom(in certain parts of the game you get to choose)

Carnage is the boss of the game.

Im just wondering why no one though about this b4

I played that game. It sucked.

So, you're asking someone to make it? Planning on making it yourself? Or just posting really badly edited images?

spider man doom would just be like batman doom or something else rather crazy and not fitting doom's environment and atmosphere. I'll pass.

lol Scuba Steve, way to dis your most glorious project to date there. Hey, I honestly think Contra Doom would be frickin' cool. Why hasn't anyone ever done it? But yeah, I don't think Spiderman Doom would work. I mean, the whole point is the webslinging, and that just can't be done in Doom.

Mancubus II said:

spider man doom would just be like batman doom or something else rather crazy and not fitting doom's environment and atmosphere. I'll pass.

batman doom is the greatest project ever made for doom :(

That's just "DooM" with assorted pictures of Spiderman pasted around it. I wouldn't call it a logo.

Gokuma said:

id released a Maximum Doom... The sloppiest dump of net/ftp.cdrom wads to a CD I've seen to accompany Master Levels. It was missing most of the text files and needed accompanying files like deh patches.

Not to mention that a large number of the DOOM[] WADs found on that release are nothing but hastily converted DOOM WADs, complete with such bloopers as v1.2 demos. I'd like to know whose idea that was.

What really pissed me off was I didn't have an internet connection back then so I couldn't go and get the missing files.

contra doom would need all the cool contra weapons though- the gun looks the same except for a symbol at the bottom right with a letter. Weapons like spread, homing missiles, cluster missiles, laser, flamethrower, stuff like that. but with less strong enemies, faster action, and bosses more often in doom.

Gokuma said:

What really pissed me off was I didn't have an internet connection back then so I couldn't go and get the missing files.

I wish I could get those too, but a .net connection would not help as most of those WADs seem to have been scooped off BBSes.

I never said i would work on this.I said its just an idea.Tale of Doom is the project im sticking to and thats final.When its done,If Someone dont like it,then they dont have a life.Final as that.

ShadowRunner said:

If Someone dont like it,then they dont have a life.Final as that.

If Someone dont like it,then they have an opinion.Final as that.

Hahahaha

"Not coming soon"

It's amazing how much work we'll put into *not* doing a project.

P.S. I'd like to now voice my appreciation for Batman Doom. Spider-man doom just wouldn't work, though.

Nick Perrin said:

ha, nanami's logo is like 20 times better! and she doesn't even want to do the project!

Of course not. This pretty much sums it up right here:

geekmarine said:

I mean, the whole point is the webslinging, and that just can't be done in Doom.

Besides, TCs are practically impossible to finish.

pregnant with worms said:

contra doom would fucking rock.

"STOP TAKING MY FUCKING LIVES!"

I hate it when people take my lives in Contra, too.

Ubik said:

The 20-foot Dildo of Doom(TM): Pleasuring demons since time immemorial.(And picture)

You are a sick man.