Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Judge

SniperDooM Pre-release coming soon...

Will post a link up here by the end of today for definate. Just thought id give you the update. The documentation is a bit skimpy, ie:- None. However. Im working on it, nearly done.

Im making a site dedicated just towards sniperdoom and ill have that posted soon. At the moment it only exists on my PDA. Been having some launcher probs too, so for the moment theres no launcher except a simple one kon made. It allows you to enter the ip to connect to, we'll have this adressed soon.

The version number is 3.1f. This is the most stable release ive got. I do have a version 3.2 with some improved features but its not really ready for download. Ill put the source code up in about a week.

Cya all soon in a Sniper match!

Judge.

I'll download that once I get a chance. Damned busy lately and now I gotta run off to a Birthday Party... :p

Say Judge, I think you could use a few screenshots on your site. Doomers like to check out screens before downloading stuff. ;)

Screenshots, will be on the way soon. In the meantime ive released an update. Its pretty cool now. I got the master server working too. At the moment u get IDE with the software, so u can connect to servers and u should be able to see ur hosting server. Im working on getting some servers put up, expect to see some over the next week or so.

Judge

I once made an insta-gib mod for zdoom where all players had a rail gun that was one hit kill. it was fun with bots, but I never played ageist any human opponents.

Cool, try sniperdoom, u might like it. Ill try and get some 24/7 servers up next. So we can all enjoy it. I might get a few with bots in too. Ill see how it goes.

later
JUdge.