Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rich

EAXT level 2 Max Demo

From my text:

eaxt.wad - level 2 by Erik Alm - time 8:42 - presently in newstuff

Skill 3 Max 100% kills/100% secrets

recorded using legacy 1.40

NOTE: This map is not designed to be played on skill 4 - per Erik Alm.

eaxt0842.zip

Wow, you have been busy. :) That must have been hard work.

Skill 3 does seem the natural one for demos; skill 4 must be TAS (or Vile!)-only.

Grazza said:

Wow, you have been busy. :) That must have been hard work.

Skill 3 does seem the natural one for demos; skill 4 must be TAS (or Vile!)-only.

Thank you for watching. :)

To be honest, in my opinion, skill 3 is really not as difficult as Erik implied. The opening is crazy but once you get past it your chances are good.

On the other hand, skill 4 is well beyond anything I'm willing to stress myself out on.

Kristian Ronge said:

Whoa! Nice one! :-)
]

Rich said:

To be honest, in my opinion, skill 3 is really not as difficult as Erik implied. The opening is crazy but once you get past it your chances are good.

I'd go along with that. The first time I survived the start I very nearly made it all the way through to the end. BTW, I used a completely different route at the start, going for the plasma gun instead of the RL. Your route is better, I think.

Grazza said:

I'd go along with that. The first time I survived the start I very nearly made it all the way through to the end. BTW, is used a completely different route at the start, going for the plasma gun instead of the RL. Your route is better, I think.

I'll have to try that route. I didn't initially because there is a lot of health in the direction I went plus the added advantage of having the RL when you arrive on the plazma side; however, it is worth a try.