Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lupinx

monster replace

i have an idea for a mod called "mystery monster". its a community project.you can send a replacement for a certain monster. it doesnt matter whether it is cool or silly. u must only send 1 monster!.if u want a monster of yours in this you had better hurry and either send the bmp drawings for the monster or a wad of the monster itself, because once i get enough monsters i will stop and compile those. so hurry!

lupinx, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

First time I've had a chance to use that :)

been there, done that. only a select few actually get done, and not abandoned.

besides, we don't even know what YOU'RE capable of doing anyway.

give us proof it won't flop.

Job said:

lupinx, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

lupinx said:

i have an idea for a mod called "mystery monster". its a community project.you can send a replacement for a certain monster. it doesnt matter whether it is cool or silly. u must only send 1 monster!.if u want a monster of yours in this you had better hurry and either send the bmp drawings for the monster or a wad of the monster itself, because once i get enough monsters i will stop and compile those. so hurry!

Sounds to me like a scam.
You send him your monsters, you never see them again.

And where exactly should these monsters live? Are you simply going to replace the original monsters or make a new map specially designed for the monsters?

Either way: good luck with your project

COPY your monster and send the copyed version to me. and i will decide which monster to replace with bmp{unless i get so many requests} and it is just in idea! dont jump on me if im trying to come up with an unused project!

lupinx said:

COPY your monster and send the copyed version to me.

Oh, wow, you're a genious! I thought we were supposed to send it, delete the file from our hard drives, and wait for you to send back an official copy to us! Thank you so much for clearing that up!

im actually answering to the person that was saying "send in your monster, and never see it again". but im glad i cleared it up for your clogged up brain

ok last chance. if someone volenteers to send me a bmp of just one monster by next 3 days. the project stays up. if not. im cancelling the project and closing the tread. last chance.

This is a really stupid idea for a project. If you want people to send you stuff, at least be willing to make some stuff on your own first.

Nanami said:

This idea is GENIUS.

By genius I mean not genius, but rather silly.

You're supposed to make that part in small print as a footnote attached to "GENIUS."