Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rich

Pagb10yd.wad (10 yrs of Doom), UV Max

NOTE: My demo rpag1703.zip is attached a few posts down from this one.
No sense in my adding yet another post with the zip as that defeats the attempt to conserve space.

This is a legacy 1.40 lmp of pagb10yd.wad (currently in newstuff)

Designed by Pedro A. Gomez Blanco for 10 years of Doom

UV Max - 100% kills/100% secrets
time: 17:03

Interesting map with plenty of challenges from mancubi, hell knights, barons, skies full of cacos, pain elementals, spiders, gunners, bunches of imps, and tons of demons culminating in a battle with four cyberdemons. Pretty standard stuff but he decided to omit the plasma and bfg in favor of rockets and the db shotgun so it's a bit different.

This could be improved on so I'm not entering it in the compet-n.

you can always email me demos.
however, I will be on travel again until Sunday, so (as usual) you will see faster results from Grazza.
either way though, I'll get to it as soon as I can. nice to see another 10-year tribute map!

I really like this map (though maybe that's partly because I got a vital cyber telefrag at the first attempt on my first run through :) ) and look forward to seeing this demo.

However, I don't have any magic way to make >64k attachments. Lüt is the guy to e-mail it to.

64k is proving a bit restrictive. I don't recall any over 100k, so I'll suggest that as an increase in the limit.

Thanks to you both for the reply.

I just now emailed it to Lüt. Actually I did that with another zip once before, a long time ago, but thought the rules may have changed. :)

Rich said:
This is a legacy 1.40 lmp of pagb10yd.wad (currently in newstuff)

This could be improved on so I'm not entering it in the compet-n.

The COMPET-N!? :-)

Kristian Ronge said:

The COMPET-N!? :-)

Just my way of saying it's nothing special. Kind of an 'inside joke' to those who know me.

Rich (and anyone else), if you send me the demo, I can post it on Doomworld directly.
heck, I want to see this. :)

The limit is now 100k (sorry it took a while, but there were some unexpected technical issues - thanks to whoever solved them), so Rich could now attach it directly.

Edit: yay for simultaneous posting!

Neat demo, it was a surprise to me finding out that someone cared recording it :)

I didn't expect people doing that monster vs monster abuse :P Good point saving shells for the imps... as you could see, I wanted ppl to chaingun them down

pagb said:

Neat demo, it was a surprise to me finding out that someone cared recording it :)

I didn't expect people doing that monster vs monster abuse :P Good point saving shells for the imps... as you could see, I wanted ppl to chaingun them down

Thank you! I found it quite enjoyable.

Hope to see more of this type from you.

You can check dis2000.zip then, it was released back then in summer I think :)