Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rich

Tribute to Magikal

the_Danarchist said:

Hmm, I always though a viaduct was one of those places where the highway splits up and goes all kinds of ways, like the Nally Valley Viaduct near Tacoma (not like anyone knows what I'm talking about).

I know what you're talking aboot. If I remember correctly, Chucky Cheese's was in Tacoma, or at least the Tacoma Dome is. Sunday! :D

DOOM Anomaly said:

I know what you're talking aboot. If I remember correctly, Chucky Cheese's was in Tacoma, or at least the Tacoma Dome is. Sunday! :D

Heh yes. The Tacoma Dome has horrible accoustics, by the way. I was forced to see Tool there. :/

This is meant to be a tribute thread. Keep it on-topic, please.

Anyway, a viaduct is kind of a bridge, generally across a valley or some other such gap, rather than over a river or road, etc.

Thanks for posting this Rich. I would have never known. It's really tough to believe. I was working on a project with Kevin a little over a year ago, and like so many projects, it never materialized due to time constraints. I regret not being able to complete the project with Kevin. He was a great guy to know and work with. It’s so very sad. I will definitely miss him.
-greg

I'm sorry that I'm so late, Magikal, you rest in peace! It was an honor to have you as part of the "Community Chest Project", a great Doomer, player and human being is gone. I for one will miss him.

Cadman - Member TeamTNT