Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Windowpain

When are you around?

I usually post from home in the evenings, but you know all those posts you read where someone says "I'm just goofing off from computing class to visit the doomworld forums"?

Well, I'm just goofing off from Science class to visit the doomworld forums. I am surrounded by people researching stuff on volcanoes or whatever (as far as I can tell), and I'm typing to doomworld. The difference? I'm the teacher...Muhahahah!

Dashiva- what is your fucking problem? I ask a simple question and you go off for no apparent reason. If you don't like the fucking post, don't fucking reply.

anywhere from 1 to 8 central time...i get out of school at noon so i dont get on the computer earlier than one usually

Who says I'm hiding from anything? I just don't want to start another of those flame wars over a stupid question. I already said I don't have the time to check every single person's freaking time stamps. Maybe you do. All I wanted was to find out what time I could be around when the most people were here.

easiest way is to find out when Arioch is around, then most posts will be 5 mins later :)

I allways post from 7 to 15 in the morning, at work...

Well, the vast majority of the time I post at work, then when I get home, I post there, too.

All the time. Mostly at school. This gets me thru my day. Not much posting at home that much anymore. 10 hours of school (+work +sleep) will do that to you.

I COULD BE AT HOME PLAYING WITH MY TRANSFORMERS, DAMMIT!