Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

hey were are the most doomers from?

which country has the most doomers, or which country are the doomers in this fourm from. I am from the US, i live in Ohio not many good doomers here so it is hard to play a good game agianst some one. i bet we have many interesting doomers from every corner of this planet.

i'm from Sweden.. we are quite a few DOOMers where i live. not much talent in playing nor editing - we probably don't even qualify for the title - but a great joy in the game.

I am from Germany (do you know the guys from Wolfenstein?). There are some more Germans here on the forums - but we are friendly (I think) and want to kill you only in Deathmatch.

Auf Wiedersehen!

I'm from Denmark. Almost no Doomers here. I know one other doomer than myself. Denmark is a very small country so that might be the reason.

I live in Lexington, KY, which is a really fucking boring place to live. Everybody here is a hick or a wigger, and there are no good doomers around. My friend (who had just installed doom2) came up to me the other day and said, "LIAM! I got to LEVEL 6 on doom2 today!". Of course I found out five minutes later he was playing on i'm too young to die and still managed to die at the crusher......

I really want to move back up north where I was born...

i live in the US...specifically in the middle of nowhere (aka North Dakota) where everyone is farming except me..who enjoys a daily dose of video games (which includes doom obviously) and for those who were wondering...dont ever make the mistake to come here...even to visit!!!! it sucks!!!

There seems to be a plethora of GOOD Doomers in Finland for some reason, probably those 6 months of dark nights or something :)
I am from England myself

Aberdeen, WA, US...and why do I feel like one of the only ones who still plays Doom over here out of the entire western part of the Puget Sound Super Corridor for??

Huntsville, Alabama. When we used to play on the base (Redstone Arsenal, famous for it's collection of new and vintage nuclear devices), we used the 45' rear projection monitors. DOOM headaches kick ass.

DC

other dooming countries i like to play aginst, also good for quake, are germany, UK, russia, sweeden, france, and albania.

Down under, or that Olympic place last year, as everyone else likes to say... or, as we say, Sydney Australia

Aberdeen, WA, US...and why do I feel like one of the only ones who still plays Doom over here out of the entire western part of the Puget Sound Super Corridor for??

Woodinville, WA - so you're not alone after all:))

Long island, New York
i'm not that far from queens actually, where is where esco resides i beleave. At least i got one doomer by my side....

doom should be free, then again, everything should be free

Long island, New York
i'm not that far from queens actually, where is where esco resides i beleave. At least i got one doomer by my side....

I think he lives in Florida actually.

I live on the other side of Long Island.

Piteå, Sweden.

Don't know any doomers around here - I mostly get laughed at when I make doom levels and play doom :)

Toowoomba, Qld, Australia.
Yep, I'm a doomer. i have a few frends who are doomers, however i once said i liked doom to some bloke, and he and his mates went off at me about how old doom was ans that quake was sooo much better. toowoomba a hole. and doomers are few and far between.

P.S. I herd that there are a lot of Good Doomers from Sweden.

Me, Xenos, Quasar, JJ, and ganja are all from Oklahoma

Hampshire, UK. I'm only a few miles away from the home town of fraggle and relapse :)

I live in Adelaide, Australia. Ooh theres a kangaroo in our back yard... :P

Hey do u germans here like Rammstein? I do!

Du! Du Hast! Du Hast Mich!

I'm from Gilford Ontario. I don't know many doomers here, everyone wants the latest games theses days...who'd o' thunk it, eh? :P I mostly edit now, tho, working on my own personal projects now tho.